Marketing: Power Trac vs Ventrac

/ Marketing: Power Trac vs Ventrac #11  
Thanks Peter. Whenever I have looked at the Antonio Carraro, I have wished I was living in Europe. There are a lot of used ones there for a good price.
Yes, that is one of the challenges. Even here in California, where there are more than a few, I have never seen them up for sale used. If you think those are expensive, have a look at Aebi. $$$$$ The Ferrari of tractors, or perhaps Pinzgauer.

All the best,

Peter

/ Marketing: Power Trac vs Ventrac #12  
Happy to be part of the team that convinces you on the tsm. I have an 1850 and love it. Where are you located? Antonio’s were our first choice but lift capacity and the crazy price killed the deal. But they are super nice.
With Carraro even after the crazy price, there is always the specter of a mechanical failure that could break the bank. Before I found Power Trac's, I was searching for reversible Antonio Carraro's and found a few with hydrostatic drive problems and got astronomical quotes for repair. They are very high tech and I believe need factory trained mechanics for major problems. The ones I test drove, where very smooth. But in the reversed position (what I wanted them for - implements out front), the 3pt controls were not at all comfortable to reach/use. Found Power Trac in the nick of time.

/ Marketing: Power Trac vs Ventrac #13  
There are slope mowers scattered around the country but we do not know where you are located so .....

Ken