MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes

/ MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #51  
Well I’ve been fighting a P1801 all week with no success in getting it cleared with 5 different automotive scanners. Ended up taking to the dealer this AM. Simple click of “reset” on the PRV (pressure relief valve) and on my way I went with a $119 bill for an hour of labor. Was simply that the computer thinks the fuel rail pressure relief valve opened 50 times so it goes into limp mode. Damn electronics. I am changing the pressure relief valve because I shimmed it to verify that wasn’t the problem and it clearly wasn’t. I am changing the pressure sensor on the fuel rail because it was not extremely smooth on the FES Diagnostic software. This may be because the sensor is sticky. PRV was $40 and sensor was $150. Yes the service manual states they are not serviceable but that is bull. PRV part number is Bosch 1110010028. The fuel rail sensor is part number Bosch 0281002937.

While I was at the dealer, I was watching over the techs shoulder and the software he was using was called FES Diagnostic Tester V17.0. I am really in need to get my hands on a copy of this software so next time the computer hits 50 counts, I can just click reset myself. I even called Mahindra this week and they would not sell it to me. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a copy of the software, please contact me via robinsonpowerstroke@gmail.com Thank you!

Last edited:
   / MUST READ! Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #52  
Fantastic info - thanks for the link!