Must remove the hitch?

/ Must remove the hitch? #201  
None taken.

If the person parked in a restricted space.with no permit. They were in thewrong

/ Must remove the hitch? #202  
This was on Facebook this morning.

Chris

It's fairly obvious that you and I are in the minority here...Whatever, my drawbar comes out immediately after use out of concern for myself and others and that will continue as long as I need to pull stuff...

If the rest like having that rusted mess hanging out of their hitch, so be it.

Even after all of the flaming, I still haven't heard a cogent argument for not removing beyond "I don't have to"...I don't have to do a lot of things, but I do them anyway.

/ Must remove the hitch? #203  
It's fairly obvious that you and I are in the minority here...Whatever, my drawbar comes out immediately after use out of concern for myself and others and that will continue as long as I need to pull stuff...

If the rest like having that rusted mess hanging out of their hitch, so be it.

Even after all of the flaming, I still haven't heard a cogent argument for not removing beyond "I don't have to"...I don't have to do a lot of things, but I do them anyway.

Yep, I guess we're in the minority, but of course we realize there's a lot of inconsiderate people in this old world and always will be. I cannot imagine leaving the hitch head in the receiver on mine if I'm not towing a trailer.

/ Must remove the hitch? #204  
Yep, I guess we're in the minority, but of course we realize there's a lot of inconsiderate people in this old world and always will be. I cannot imagine leaving the hitch head in the receiver on mine if I'm not towing a trailer.

I'm proud to be in your minority Bird.:drink:

/ Must remove the hitch? #205  
I'm vertically challenged and I use my drawbars as a step to reach into the truck bed. I considered one that is a step however someone would probably walk into that too.

/ Must remove the hitch? #206  
I'm vertically challenged and I use my drawbars as a step to reach into the truck bed. I considered one that is a step however someone would probably walk into that too.

The step version that you speak of folds up so that it's out of the way...I have one.

/ Must remove the hitch? #207  
The step version that you speak of folds up so that it's out of the way...I have one.

But doesn't that rust? :stirthepot:

Tim, as my kids tell me occasionally "Just let it go" :rolleyes:

/ Must remove the hitch? #208  

The step doesn't stay in the receiver either...It's installed when needed, just like the drawbars, and removed when the need is done, just like the draw bars.

I have let it go, there are numerous others here that refuse to do so (see the trashing of my previous posts)...Flaming isn't my thing so have a good time at my expense. I don't really care.

/ Must remove the hitch? #209  

Never saw the movie but I think I will keep this picture on hand for future threads.

LOL Frozen-Sing-a-Long-Let-It-Go1.jpg

/ Must remove the hitch? #210  
Just so people don't bang into my hitch, hit my truck when they kick their doors open, ding up my front personalized plate etc, I park away from others. Many times I take up 4 spots and if someone hits my hitch it surely is their fault. Of course a lot of people don't see the humor in that, but, oh well..