N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR.

/ N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR. #31  
Looks like the FWD/REV solenoids on your machine according to that schematic are a pair of blue/yellow wires and a pair of blue/green wires. Green for forward and yellow for reverse would be my guess, based on my machine's colors. The +/- connections do not matter on the solenoids, the polarity is not important. I'm not sure what to make of the S/P color code as there's no 'P' in the legend. But those should be your converter lockup solenoid wires.

On the input side it looks like you similarly have a blue/yellow and blue/green from the shuttle switch to the input side of the module, which is also different than mine. Those will be used in place of the brown and gray wires on my machine.

So I guess a good first step for you Fred, would be to have a look under your dash and see what color the wires coming to your harness plugs are, and make sure they match up with what the schematic says.

/ N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR.
Tractor folks on this forum are wonderful. Yes, I had the giant manual and I divided it into 11 separate labeled hard cover loose Leafs. it has been convenient handling a single book at a time. I was about to ask eKretz the exact same question about the colors on the diagram. My connectors do not match the electric diagram. (phew)! However, I used the sketch eKretz sent me on my own sketch. The two modules from Hanlei in China are due to arrive mid-January. I'd sure like to resolve eKretz's question. Thanks.

/ N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR. #33  
Post a photo of your TCM that shows the wires and harness plugs, Fred.

/ N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR. #34  
Try these schematics. These are for a TLB/Flatdeck which has a clutch switch on the loader lever in addition to the foot clutch. Otherwise, pretty similar to the 3, 4, 545C.
The C Series book was terrible overall. We used the D Series book on both as it was written for techs.

Attachments

• D Series_1.jpg
    D Series_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • D Series_2.jpg
    D Series_2.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 39
Looks like the FWD/REV solenoids on your machine according to that schematic are a pair of blue/yellow wires and a pair of blue/green wires. Green for forward and yellow for reverse would be my guess, based on my machine's colors. The +/- connections do not matter on the solenoids, the polarity is not important. I'm not sure what to make of the S/P color code as there's no 'P' in the legend. But those should be your converter lockup solenoid wires.

On the input side it looks like you similarly have a blue/yellow and blue/green from the shuttle switch to the input side of the module, which is also different than mine. Those will be used in place of the brown and gray wires on my machine.

So I guess a good first step for you Fred, would be to have a look under your dash and see what color the wires coming to your harness plugs are, and make sure they match up with what the schematic says.

Post a photo of your TCM that shows the wires and harness plugs, Fred.
I cut the connectors from the module. I soldered and shrink wrapped the damaged wires. The colors are almost faded, but I have all but the one adjacent to pink on thr grey module. It looks like faded light blue, but I have a striking dark blue already. ---- The D skematics are gold. I will post photos of my connecters and schematics as soon as able. After my list of honey do's.

/ N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR. #36  
A nice thing about the service manual for my machine is that it has a section specifically for the transmission electronics. It gives a little more detail than the normal electrical section. You might check your transmission book and see if yours has that also.

eKretz, I hope this makes sense. Will TractorTech see this? Also, in order to get to my tangle of wires, I will remove the large left panel at the fuel tank. Thanks, Fred

Attachments

• module connectors.jpg
    module connectors.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 38
  • grey connector.jpg
    grey connector.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 38
  • black connector.jpg
    black connector.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 37
   / N H Ford 445C TCM no. FONN7Z319AAR. #39  
It looks like they match up with the later "D" schematic to my eye. Does that look correct to you Fred? If that's right, on your gray connector you should have Light Blue, Pink, White, Green, Dark Blue, and Yellow. On the black connector you should have Red, Black, Orange, Brown, Gray and Purple. Those colors should match up with mine in the wiring post.

You have an extra orange and purple on the black plug (these are from the torque converter lockup switch) and an extra light blue and pink on the gray plug. The light blue and pink are the wires going to the torque converter lockup solenoid.

It looks like they match up with the later "D" schematic to my eye. Does that look correct to you Fred? If that's right, on your gray connector you should have Light Blue, Pink, White, Green, Dark Blue, and Yellow. On the black connector you should have Red, Black, Orange, Brown, Gray and Purple. Those colors should match up with mine in the wiring post.

You have an extra orange and purple on the black plug (these are from the torque converter lockup switch) and an extra light blue and pink on the gray plug. The light blue and pink are the wires going to the torque converter lockup solenoid.
Mr. eKretz, thanks for your today's post. I see black will be used on both the forward and reverse control units from China. Is there anything I should know about the left-over red? I don't think the harness, so to speak, in many ways resembles the original. Do you know if here is a manual on body panel removal. Any info would save me the effort of removing unnecessary parts.