New CK3510SE-HC

/ New CK3510SE-HC
First snag, grapple has flat face connectors, 3rd function is pioneer. Maybe I was naive in assuming when I said I want a grapple with it they would make sure the grapple they chose had the matching connectors.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #12  
You would think..

/ New CK3510SE-HC
They are shipping out a pair of pioneer for the grapple and would like me to return the flat faced ones, can't make this stuff up. I'm going to pick up a set today and will keep the pair they send spare.

The hydraulic fluid is barely on the stick as well (loader down), seems to be pretty common from what I have read. They offered to reimburse a quart if I get some local, I'm guessing when they do final assembly at the dealer they just don't care.

Makes me wonder if they even had the rimguard done, there is no sticker by the stem. I'll have to open the schrader and see if anything comes out tonight unless there is an easier way to tell?

/ New CK3510SE-HC #14  
The oil level being low can happen as you cycling the arms and/or putting on implements can lower it.

Sucks about your dealer. Mine was much better and even offered to pick up and return the tractor when one of the loader pins wouldn't lock all the way on my grapple.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #15  
To check the tires just tap on the top sidewall and work your way down. You will be able to hear the difference when you get to the loaded part

/ New CK3510SE-HC
I verified they are filled yesterday, and they shipped the couplers overnight which was a bit unexpected. I told him about the fluid being low and he offered to reimburse the cost of getting some, I told him I'm not worried about that as I know I will need to add some after the grapple and flail is all hooked up, I just wanted to let him know the service guys should look before it goes out the door.

On to the good part, the tractor is fantastic. Only got to spend about an hour in it last night with the grapple and flail on, but already was able to move some brush and start cutting the 4-6' tall scrub. Need to adjust the cutting height and get some seat time today.

/ New CK3510SE-HC

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_104906.jpg
    IMG_20210716_104906.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
   / New CK3510SE-HC #18  
I bought my kioti from a private seller who had bought it 6 months earlier in a different but not to far state, 3 hour drive. My local kioti dealer is 2 miles from me and the first thing I did was take it there for a 50 hour service and checkup. I explained to my local dealer the circumstances of buying( 10 k less than new with bucket , third function and grapple) he serviced it and also a year later did warranty work with no issues. DK5510.

/ New CK3510SE-HC #19  
   / New CK3510SE-HC #20  
My rubber boots were eventually shredded by bush hogging. I bought boots from an Ebay seller in Bulgaria-cheap and fairly quick shipping. The Kubotas have a similar boot that tears up just like Kioti's do and a USA guy has a website where he sells the Kubota sized ones- they don't fit my DK35SE though plus his are bit higher priced than the Ebay versions. Measure your ends ID and the OAL in mm's. Beats buying a tie rod end you don't need.
The challenge in my mind to fabricate one is keeping out brush and not holding stuff in the gizmo you come up with.