New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #11  
I haven't removed the BH and it weighs around 1000 pounds. I'm guessing with loader, BH and filled rears I'm around 3500 as it sits. Any time I've moved anything with the bucket or forks it's been in low. At idle it feels sluggish but by 1600 RPM its fine. High range requires 2000+ RPM to not strain but once it gets moving you can throttle down. I'm going to take off the BH soon and see if that changes the dynamic.

Thanks, let us know what you think of the tractor's responsiveness and power.

I'm looking at one but am concerned about such a heavy tractor for the engine size.

Also, I wonder what others think of filling the rear tires on such a heavy (yeah, I know it's relative :) ) tractor. Do you really need to??

/ New CX2510!
Installed a retractable seat belt from Wesco Performance. So much better than the floppy one that came with the tractor. The retractor box has about a half inch of clearance to the rear remote lever.

PXL_20210401_213835773.jpg

/ New CX2510! #13  
Installed a retractable seat belt from Wesco Performance. So much better than the floppy one that came with the tractor. The retractor box has about a half inch of clearance to the rear remote lever.

View attachment 692947
Can you point me to this exact seatbelt? I have a cx2510 coming in 2 weeks and not sure which one I need.

/ New CX2510!
Got my EA Wicked tooth bar and promptly installed it. Good fit based on measurements I took using their instructions. If you order this for your CX buy a pair of 1 3/4 inch long 3/4 inch bolts to use instead of the 3 inch bolts they send you. Also, be prepared to totally use up a step drill bit to get through this bucket.

PXL_20210504_162412971.jpg

/ New CX2510!
Thanks, let us know what you think of the tractor's responsiveness and power.

I'm looking at one but am concerned about such a heavy tractor for the engine size.

Also, I wonder what others think of filling the rear tires on such a heavy (yeah, I know it's relative :) ) tractor. Do you really need to??

With the BH off it's down right spry. No issues with power at all and makes the high range more useful around the yard. I'm current shopping a 3pt hitch quick attach (looking at the Speeco E-Hitch) and a 60 inch box blade. I'm hoping that'll be a better ballast than the longer, heavier BH.

/ New CX2510! #17  
With the BH off it's down right spry. No issues with power at all and makes the high range more useful around the yard. I'm current shopping a 3pt hitch quick attach (looking at the Speeco E-Hitch) and a 60 inch box blade. I'm hoping that'll be a better ballast than the longer, heavier BH.
Thanks for the Report!

Keep 'em coming :)

/ New CX2510! #18  
Got my EA Wicked tooth bar and promptly installed it. Good fit based on measurements I took using their instructions. If you order this for your CX buy a pair of 1 3/4 inch long 3/4 inch bolts to use instead of the 3 inch bolts they send you. Also, be prepared to totally use up a step drill bit to get through this bucket.

View attachment 699028

I wonder if it would be better to turn the threaded bolt/nut end into the inside of the bucket. Or maybe put a cap nut on it.

Just a thought because I'm AR

/ New CX2510!
I wonder if it would be better to turn the threaded bolt/nut end into the inside of the bucket. Or maybe put a cap nut on it.

Just a thought because I'm AR

Yeah I considered that but my thought was I wanted the material to more easily go in and come out of the bucket without snagging or getting hung up.

/ New CX2510! #20  

View attachment 699028
I spy an FJ40 land cruiser hiding in the garage. Fellow FJ40 & lx470 owner.