New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #31  
Also looks like there's some white sealer in the threads. Is that specific for hydraulic fittings like this?
Pipe dope for hydraulic fittings. 2 schools of thought about using it though. I've always used it as a lube to get that extra bit of thread engagement, others say its not necessary and can get in the line and plug things up. IMO that only happens if you are sloppy with it. Just a little smear a thread or two from the end wont get in the lines.

/ New CX2510! #32  
Also looks like there's some white sealer in the threads. Is that specific for hydraulic fittings like this?
I use Loctite 545. No worries about it getting into the hydraulic system (like other stuff). Seals well: I've never had a leak when using it.

/ New CX2510! #33  
Finally got my @EverythingAttachments 55 Wicked Grapple. It's badass! The only thing I'd change is request EA install 90s on the end of the hydraulic hoses. The back of the grapple hits the hose on full curl back. The pic below is not at full curl b/c I don't want to wear out or risk breaking the hose. BTW, anyone know what thread size those adapters are between the hydraulic hose and the quick attach couplers? They look like different sizes, upper a little bigger.

View attachment 710139View attachment 710140
Looks awesome, man!

The threads coming off the hoses are 3/8" NPT with 1/2" NPT thread adapters.

If you give me a call, I'll be glad to send ya a couple of 90s.
828-464-1200
Travis

/ New CX2510!
I'm just about at 50 hours on the tractor. The Owners Manual says to change the engine oil and filter and the HST and transmission filter only. Does anyone know if the HST and transmission filters are arranged in a way that only an insignificant amount of fluid will be lost or should I go get some of each to have on hand in case a ton spills out?

/ New CX2510! #36  
I seen a video on YouTube where the owner used a shop vac on the fill to keep oil dump to a minimum while he changed the filters.

Also another video show someone accepting the new cx and the dealer told him just wait till 100hrs and do oil and filters then regular maintenance there after.

/ New CX2510!
Damn... that walk around video was great! I definitely broke off a zerk and replaced it with a steel version. I guess I'll go ahead and get a few brass ones on order. That's so much more info than I got from my dealer. I wish he said what his recommendations were for the 50 and 100 hour service that's not mentioned in the OM. I think later in the video he mentions changing the engine oil and filter at 50 but that is shown in the OM.

Thanks for posting those.

/ New CX2510! #40  
Damn... that walk around video was great! I definitely broke off a zerk and replaced it with a steel version. I guess I'll go ahead and get a few brass ones on order. That's so much more info than I got from my dealer.

Thanks for posting those.

Yes, my dealer was like here’s your new tractor and there’s the door call or email if you have any questions.....