New snow

/ New snow #111  
I've only seen the inverted rear mount blowers on commercial snow removal and they use it for getting close to garages and stuff
in the cities.
I'd love to have a front mount to save the neck strain of turning around, but for the 4 or 5 times I need snow removed each winter it's
not justified.

/ New snow
Mother nature wasn't happy with the snow arrangement. Currently in near whiteout conditions, wind gusts to 45 mph, -20c temp relates to windchill of -34. Should blow over by tonight. Much more plowing tomorrow. Travel not recommended by highway dept.

/ New snow #113  
Mother nature wasn't happy with the snow arrangement. Currently in near whiteout conditions, wind gusts to 45 mph, -20c temp relates to windchill of -34. Should blow over by tonight. Much more plowing tomorrow. Travel not recommended by highway dept.
We had virtually the same conditions in the Okanogan a little over three weeks ago. I don't know how much it snowed but we had 2-4' drifts the length of the road when it was done. Stay warm and inside until the winds die down .

/ New snow #114  
Our tally for Monday was 48cm = 19 inches. Another 10cm possible tonight (~4")
Everything was a write-off Monday. Cars stuck where municipal plows should have already been etc.
Some abandoned cars. Ontario Provincial Police were posting a phone number to call to find where your
abandoned car was towed.
Still cleaning up today. That was about double the snow than our 1 to 3 bad storms each year (in Ontario)

/ New snow #115  
Calling for 2 more storms here this week, the one for Saturday is supposed to be substantial. OH BOY!

/ New snow #116  
I think your name will be metalsnapped at those temps.

/ New snow
Did necessary snow clearing this morning. Snow drifted in hard. Not ideal for an inverted.

Attachments

• F510758A-68D8-4B25-A4A3-4710EBBC0E70.jpeg
    F510758A-68D8-4B25-A4A3-4710EBBC0E70.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
  • 526DD460-0A54-41AA-ACDE-AAEFAFAB2723.jpeg
    526DD460-0A54-41AA-ACDE-AAEFAFAB2723.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
   / New snow #118  
Here’s the 3” of snow we were predicted to get yesterday.
See the cows frolicking in the snow? :sneaky:

1642774713722.jpeg