New snow

/ New snow #141  
Holy crap Batman. Went to the seniors center for supper in the village, snow blowing across the road pretty good when we left. Cleaned the lane to the highway this afternoon. Coming back at 8:30 pm, drifts made it pretty interesting getting back to the house. By morning the road will be totally blocked about half the distance. Have a good section of bush for part of the way. On the upside, temps will be a tad warmer. Only -15 now, windchill factor -25.
-31C with a -37 windchill in Ottawa area last night but it warmed up to -23C when I got up at 4am LOL

/ New snow #143  
The weather here has gotten boring. Highs upper 20s to 31, lows in the high teens, wash, rinse, repeat for as far as the forecast extends.

/ New snow #145  
That's what is nice about working from home. It's 8:07am and I'm contemplating getting up now to start my work day

/ New snow
Been retired for a number of years, same as working from home? Artist for the government, draw a pension.

/ New snow #147  
Me to , but never stop working Just got back in from cleaning snow for 3hr .

/ New snow
Rest day for the tractor, no new or displaced snow.

/ New snow #149  
We are getting some today here in northern MIchigan. Planning on going out in the morning to clear the drive. Only about 4 to 5 inches worth. Jon

/ New snow #150  
Mr. Metalbender, you win the trophy...

Snow is tough...Wind is tough...

You are double tough!!!