new to me 03 century 2535

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #31  
Great day to be outside! Would rather be working on wood piles than tractors, but hey! A day out here is worth a lifetime at a 9 to 5.
View attachment 743873
Please tell me you have your raised loader securely blocked up. I've seen in several places that new head bolts should be used because once they are torqued and "stretched" they will not stretch again.

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #32  
That sunshade must be a Godsend in that Cen-Tex sun!

/ new to me 03 century 2535
Please tell me you have your raised loader securely blocked up. I've seen in several places that new head bolts should be used because once they are torqued and "stretched" they will not stretch again.
From what I understand, is these are not torque to yield bolts. If you have something that says other wise i will get new ones. But I believe most diesel engines don’t use those. Not blocked at all. Just a 4x4 post run up it.

Last edited:
That sunshade must be a Godsend in that Cen-Tex sun!
Ya it is! 100+ days will make you get one really fast. Before this tractor i was using this below and i was definitely a red neck lol. But that pull behind works great for what it is
9EA543D4-AAC7-45CC-B565-72ED9FD39DBE.jpeg

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #35  
Ya it is! 100+ days will make you get one really fast. Before this tractor i was using this below and i was definitely a red neck lol. But that pull behind works great for what it is
View attachment 744053

Woo, nope. 😂

One thing I appreciated about my postage stamp lawn in Copperas Cove- I could mow it fairly quickly with a $110 walk-behind. Cheap, reliable, and I wasn't outside more than a half-hour.

Woo, nope. 😂

One thing I appreciated about my postage stamp lawn in Copperas Cove- I could mow it fairly quickly with a $110 walk-behind. Cheap, reliable, and I wasn't outside more than a half-hour.
Spent a-lot of time in cove, still do. Where did you end up setting down camp after you left?

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #37  
Spent a-lot of time in cove, still do. Where did you end up setting down camp after you left?

Back home to Maine; I'm not close to my family, but the missus is close to hers, and it's not a terrible place to raise a kid. That said, the cost of living here is too high for the income level, our leaders are idiots, and Southern Maine is nothing more than Northern Massachusetts. None the less, it's home.

I was quite partial to Texas. 😂

Back home to Maine; I'm not close to my family, but the missus is close to hers, and it's not a terrible place to raise a kid. That said, the cost of living here is too high for the income level, our leaders are idiots, and Southern Maine is nothing more than Northern Massachusetts. None the less, it's home.

I was quite partial to Texas. 😂
That’s crazy! Our close friends live in cove off lutheran church road and originally from maine. I love Maine, one of my good battles lives there now. Ya this country is going to ****! That’s why I’m getting the compound ready for the civil/ww3. Also why I have more AR’s than people in my family.

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #39  
I can easily say I appreciate living in the middle of nowhere, though maybe it's not as nowhere as I would like. 🤣