New tractor Grease Question

/ New tractor Grease Question #11  
Only problem I have with polyurea is that it is incompatible with so many other greases. So it could lead to problems if you are not careful

View attachment 745013

You’re looking at the wrong polyurea. Look one line lower. Shear stable (Kubota and John Deere are) actually is comparable with more different grease than anything else. Another reason I use them.

/ New tractor Grease Question #12  
I use 2, pretty in pink for bearings and u joints and sticky black bear shate for the bush and pins. We use the Travelers and have done a little comparing and the bear shate stays in a lot longer than the cheap common does. Doesnt seem to plug up.

/ New tractor Grease Question #13  
You’re looking at the wrong polyurea. Look one line lower. Shear stable (Kubota and John Deere are) actually is comparable with more different grease than anything else. Another reason I use them.
You're right, I was wrong. This is the shear stable polyurea.

I'm gonna leave the chart I think it's still helpful.

/ New tractor Grease Question #14  
You're right, I was wrong. This is the shear stable polyurea.

I'm gonna leave the chart I think it's still helpful.

The chart is helpful, thanks!

/ New tractor Grease Question #15  
Got my girl a tractor 🚜 and she bought me this grease set up

Go big or go home is her motto .

Texas Refinery Corp Paragon 3000. It’s the only grease my 2000 New Holland has ever seen .

2D701FF9-AB43-4853-86A4-328D3B20F028.jpeg

/ New tractor Grease Question #16  
I just started looking myself and seems like the LI400 might be the quick and easy way to go for all tractor applications. It's more expensive but then again, the time wasted looking for a cheaper alternative or making sure everyone that might be greasing the tractor uses the correct grease for each application doesn't seem worth it. At least not for new tractor owners. Thoughts?

/ New tractor Grease Question #17  
Plain lithium grease applied regularly is better than the most expensive grease applied infrequently.

=========================

Ah SO:
Jeff speaks wisdom, Respect is garnered!

/ New tractor Grease Question #18  
Good morning everyone, I took delivery of my new Branson 3620H last weekend. I already have a grease gun and been using TSC Traveller Premium HD Lithium NLGI#2 grease on my lawn equipment and it seems to be working good for for my mower's and was checking to see what the consciences of this particular grease are. My owners manual specifies NLGI#2 grease, so I'm thinking this will work and give me the protection I need or should I move to the TSC Traveller Extreme-Duty Moly.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and input.

Dave
Grease is grease. Water works fine, too, as a "grease". Only trouble is it evaporates.

Same way with wax. Works great as a lube oil, but it freezes up even at ambient temperatures.

Doubt you need any kind of fancy grease. Just grease every 50 hours.

/ New tractor Grease Question #20  
I use HD marine grease on every thing from my Jeep, Tractor, Lawn tractor, Boat, Trailers & Tools.