One Of The Last - Back To A BX

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX #21  
Congrats on a good find. Looks like you got wheel weights included too - nice!

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX
Congrats on a good find. Looks like you got wheel weights included too - nice!

When we arrived, the tractor was in the shop. Service manager met me and took me back to the shop where the tech was putting on new fuel filters too! Nice touch. Filled it full of fresh diesel as well. Again, nice gestures all the way around. Was very surprised to see the wheel weights. They weren't mentioned at the other store where I had paid for the tractor. Nice.

Checked the hour meter, sure enough 23 hours, it now reads 24.1 Don't know if you can see it or not, but you can see the full fuel gauge. LOL

DSCF2381.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2380.JPG
    DSCF2380.JPG
    990.3 KB · Views: 189
   / One Of The Last - Back To A BX #23  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looks GREAT!!!!

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX #24  
Time to update your profile again. :thumbsup:

Picked up the HST filter and 3.5 gallons of SuperUDT-2 at the parts counter, while the tech was finishing up. 20% discount on the supplies. Shook hands and that was that.

I'm typing this while the fluid is draining right now out in my own shop. Clearer than I expected, but still…. glad to be changing it and starting out clean and fresh and with the latest generation of fluid. Now, to go back out, pull that screen and see what, if anything, I find by way of shavings.

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX #26  
Picked up the HST filter and 3.5 gallons of SuperUDT-2 at the parts counter, while the tech was finishing up. 20% discount on the supplies. Shook hands and that was that.

I'm typing this while the fluid is draining right now out in my own shop. Clearer than I expected, but still…. glad to be changing it and starting out clean and fresh and with the latest generation of fluid. Now, to go back out, pull that screen and see what, if anything, I find by way of shavings.
Congrats on your BX! Yep, good to get those initial metal chips out of the tranny. Did you notice much on the filter plug?

I gotta say, there was little to nothing by way of metal shavings. Not surprising as my BX1860, 4 years ago, had nothing to speak of either. Here's the screen.

DSCF2383.JPG

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX #28  
I gotta say, there was little to nothing by way of metal shavings. Not surprising as my BX1860, 4 years ago, had nothing to speak of either. Here's the screen.

View attachment 352974
Looks pretty clean. I did have some shavings... not a lot on my 50hr service but from what I have read here on TBN, that can be expected.

Ah crud. Just remembered I forgot to pick up anti-freeze at the dealer. Heavy sigh. :duh:

/ One Of The Last - Back To A BX #30