Ooops... I did it again. B2650 T/L/B to L3560LE-HSTC T/L/B

/ Ooops... I did it again. B2650 T/L/B to L3560LE-HSTC T/L/B
Replace it with a factory defrosting window. I wish I’d have ordered them on mine. But then again I haven’t priced them!
I already ordered the 3 factory defrost windows, and of the $20k in add-ons that I ordered during the purchase... the 3 pieces of glass are all that came in. So I ran to the dealer Saturday morning and grabbed the 2 quarter glass pieces so that I can install the left one in place of my open hole and I'll swap the right one just to get more ready.

Once all of my crap comes in to the dealer, I'll have to take this thing back for a week so that they can add all of the stuff and the hydraulics.

It's a $35k base tractor that had around $20k in additional options ordered.... but you know the story... everything is backordered.

/ Ooops... I did it again. B2650 T/L/B to L3560LE-HSTC T/L/B #22  
Oh yes, I know quite well. I spotted mine end of March. Got the deal done a few days later. Had to do a dealer transfer to a more local one. Waited nearly 3 months for the top n tilt kit 3rd function kit 3 rear remotes etc. And after all that time the deal was missing $600 worth of items they couldn’t include for that price now, and tractor wasn’t done correctly. Hoses and levers and outlets all swapped out of stacking order on the back and tilt cyl was leaking off when it shut down and the loader subframe bolts weren’t tight etc. fun stuff.

/ Ooops... I did it again. B2650 T/L/B to L3560LE-HSTC T/L/B
Oh yes, I know quite well. I spotted mine end of March. Got the deal done a few days later. Had to do a dealer transfer to a more local one. Waited nearly 3 months for the top n tilt kit 3rd function kit 3 rear remotes etc. And after all that time the deal was missing $600 worth of items they couldn’t include for that price now, and tractor wasn’t done correctly. Hoses and levers and outlets all swapped out of stacking order on the back and tilt cyl was leaking off when it shut down and the loader subframe bolts weren’t tight etc. fun stuff.
Yesterday I swapped the rear glass for the defrost glass, there was no switch or wiring pigtail included in the boxes with the glass. I'll have to call, they assumed that everything needed would be in the bosses with the glass.

Then I used a 20 ton bottle jack and jacked it up slightly, removed the wheels and tires, removed the wheel center disks and relocated them to the widest position. That gained me 2-3/4" on each wheel for width.

I think I'll call the dealer and ask if I can get the RimGuard before the backorder stuff comes. They didn't want to do that because they need to remove the wheels and tires to do a lot of work. I'm thinking that they can handle that... the grand L is really light in the rear and it really needs the tires filled. I have a 550 lb box blade and 320 lb of plate steel in the box blade, so 870 lbs on the 3 point. I've come close to losing it with the loader on my nearly levelv driveway. Adding that 1100 lbs of fluid will make all the difference.