Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #32  
I’m sure great fuel for my central ac unit. Nice and compfrtable. Probably wont be doing much except may take dog to the lake tomorrow.

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued
This may well be one of those ultra rare occasions. I jump off the dock and into my lake before mid-August. If you folks back in New York hear a mighty scream - that's me hitting the water. I know the surface temps are above freezing - no ice. But not by much. I've tried the lake before, at this time of year. Almost got all the way across while still running on the top.

Actually - I'll most likely just spray myself and Brownie with the garden hose.

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #34  
Crazy weather in the PNW. Do we think there will be any power grid issues?

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued
I will usually hear from our electric co-op for major weather events that could affect our power. Nothing so far.

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #36  
We will be running the AC through this hot spell, wife has mysynia gravis, her tolerance for high temps is very limited.
Also our new golden retriever pup dosen't seem to like hot weather either, just wants too lay in the shade.
We are fortunate that when it gets really hot here the humidity is pretty low. Still really hot for us NW natives.

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #37  
Crazy weather in the PNW. Do we think there will be any power grid issues?
Might be a good time to pick up a generator big enough for a one room ac or the frig and freezer because if the grid goes down (likely will take a hit) everyone's gonna be running to get a generator.

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #38  
This may well be one of those ultra rare occasions. I jump off the dock and into my lake before mid-August. If you folks back in New York hear a mighty scream - that's me hitting the water. I know the surface temps are above freezing - no ice. But not by much. I've tried the lake before, at this time of year. Almost got all the way across while still running on the top.

Actually - I'll most likely just spray myself and Brownie with the garden hose.
Jump oosik I already did my dog went first . . . :)

/ Pacific North West - Excessive heat warning issued #40