Package pricing

/ Package pricing #1  

Lanyap

Tractor
I want a kubota
I am looking at buying my first tractor a kubota l 3800 hst 4wd. It comes with fel, land pride 2060 cutter, 6 ft disc, and 18 ft trailer. The dealer is quoting 25450. Just seeing if this is about what everyone else is seeing. Also I am doing deer lease work. Do I need rear hydraulics. Am I forgetting anything to add to the tractor that may come handy?

/ Package pricing #2  
Are you going to be doing any grading? Maintenance of roads-drives? If yes, then you will want to get at least 2 rear remotes, probably 3. Get at least one of them with the float function, 2 would be better. If you will be doing these things, you are going to want-need top and tilt hydraulics for your 3pt hitch. ;)

/ Package pricing
NOT NICE TO DOUBLE POST WITH ANOTHER THREAD RUNNING ON SAME TOPIC.

Jeff I'm sorry. I didn't realize you shouldnt post twice. It want happen again

/ Package pricing
I do plan on doing some grading once I get a few hours under my belt. Thanks for the help. I am clueless but eager to learn.

/ Package pricing #5  
I too went to buy a "packaged" tractor, as advertised in my local Auto and RV. After speaking to 2 dealerships, I realized why the package was so much cheaper. They had the cheapest implements, Loader, bucket, ect. that were available to get the price down. I decided to build my own package, and bought a bigger tractor than I went to look at. Just make sure you are comparing apples to apples!