Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #121  
Did you read the other thread? Click this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how-post3967120.html#post3967120

Once you get the picture in your post, double click it and select the size. Remember "Large" only works with small 555 pixel wide pictures.

I did but mine are attachments (only option when uploading from a phone) not "images". When I go to insert an image from my phone it uploads them to TBN and then puts them in the post as an attachment and that displays as a thumbnail. Not a huge deal if it's a thumbnail except then people have to click to be able to see the picture in any detail.

Here is one
IMG_4185.JPG

/ Photo Posting How To #122  
You didn't say you were using a phone. Are you using the TBN App?

Here it is "Full Size":

IMG_4185.JPG

/ Photo Posting How To #123  
You didn't say you were using a phone. Are you using the TBN App?

Here it is "Full Size":

View attachment 514918

Sorry about that, I had a different reply typed up originally saying I was posting from my phone via the TBN app and then when I saw your post about resizing the picture I quoted that and didn't post the other one.

When quoting your post I don't see anything different you did to make the picture display larger? Is there some setting I am missing?

/ Photo Posting How To #124  
No problem.

Since it was displayed thumnail size, there should be a way to select the other sizes on the TBN app.

That old flail mower sure does a good job on the hood high grass in your picture. :thumbsup:

/ Photo Posting How To #125  
No problem.

Since it was displayed thumnail size, there should be a way to select the other sizes on the TBN app.

That old flail mower sure does a good job on the hood high grass in your picture. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'll play with it, I was trying to figure out how to edit it from my PC afterwards, couldn't figure that out either. :confused:

Yes that old beast has served me well. It was pretty beat up when I got it and I haven't been easy on it but it chews up the grass pretty darn good. :)

/ Photo Posting How To #126  
Thanks, I'll play with it, I was trying to figure out how to edit it from my PC afterwards, couldn't figure that out either.

To edit from a PC, open it in a new tab by holding down the control key and clicking the picture, or right clicking it and select "open image in a new tab".

Then right click the picture and click " save image as...",

Then you can resize if needed or post it as described before.