Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #161  
"I just wrote up a short and basic tutorial of how to Post Photos on TBN. I'll post it here and also in a separate thread. Please add or modify as needed.
rScotty. "

Because of my ADD affliction I prefer a tutorial with pictures, charts and graphics, and in color. This IrfanView thing sounds interesting if not complicated, I might look into that.

/ Photo Posting How To #162  
How does on update the avatar (user identity picture)?

/ Photo Posting How To #163  
How does on update the avatar (user identity picture)?
Click "My Home" at the top of any page:

mh.PNG

Click "Edit Avatar":

ea.PNG

This will open a page to upload your avatar:

ua.PNG

/ Photo Posting How To #164  
Xfaxman, thank you. You posted many times about clicking the picture in edit mode, but nothing I did had any effect.
Until you posted this!

WYSIWYG.JPG

How about that, now it works1 :thumbsup:

/ Photo Posting How To #165  
ALL: i've found two methods of posting thumbnail pics and having a hard time trying to post full size pics. i've been taught by helpful members how to resize my pics in my Paint app on my laptop. putting the first sizing # to 1000 adjusts the other one automatically so now my pictures with one click of the thumbnail turn up full size instead of clicking twice and having the pic blow up off the screen.

a couple members are helping me in a thread and wondering if posting this here might also give other members the information i'm getting to help them.

while i'm here i'll post one of my favorite spots on earth and this was just after a storm where the logs were rolling up against the little fence below.

Oregon coast logs washed up against hotel (2).jpg

any help to go to the next phase where I can resize this picture full size when it's posted will be helpful.

/ Photo Posting How To #166  
ALL: a very helpful member Synmat mentioned that I maybe had the first corner AA box depressed so the image wasn't showing up and only words. when the AA wasn't depressed the image showed up in the advanced section so i could double click on image and post it full size like this.

THANK YOU ALL THAT HELPED and now I can pay it forward if anybody else might need a little guidance.

cheers!!!

Oregon coast logs washed up against hotel (2).jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #167  
Hey Computer guys ,
I have a iPad , is it possible to upload pictures on TBN with it , I have been trying for 2 years with no luck . First reason is I am not very good with computers and like one post said “ A man has got to know his limitations “ Dirty Harry , but can it be done with I pad ?

/ Photo Posting How To #168  
Hey Computer guys ,
I have a iPad , is it possible to upload pictures on TBN with it , I have been trying for 2 years with no luck . First reason is I am not very good with computers and like one post said “ A man has got to know his limitations “ Dirty Harry , but can it be done with I pad ?

Yes.
If you’re using the TBN APP:
When you’re commenting in the pop up box like you normally do, click on the paper clip symbol on the bottom of the box. You will need to allow the app to access your iPad’s photos.

/ Photo Posting How To #169  
Thanks Coby
I know my computer skills are pathetic so how do I get on the TBN app , and by comments you mean “REPLY” correct , Hope you see this and thanks in advance for your patience , step by step would be very much appreciated if you have time , Thanks , Dan ,hope everyone safe and healthy.

/ Photo Posting How To #170  
A couple questions:
How do you view it now on your iPad?
Through safari and the internet and the webpage, the same as if you were using a computer?
For the app go to iPad main page. When you hit the iPads “button” and it shows all the apps you have. Click on “App store” (circled in black) to go to Apple.
Search for Tractor By Net there. Download app. It’s icon looks like the one I have circled in blue.
Adjustments.JPG