PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #141  
You guys are supposed to attach a picture to every reply....don't get TSO after you!

Burn pile before the snow got nuts!

46EBC148-C2CA-4683-AD01-ECDA735A9DC1_zpsgkm8ban4.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #142  
You guys are supposed to attach a picture to every reply....don't get TSO after you!

Burn pile before the snow got nuts!

46EBC148-C2CA-4683-AD01-ECDA735A9DC1_zpsgkm8ban4.jpg

Whoops forgot about that! Don't want that to happen. I better get out this weekend and take some new pic's of all the snow we have. Here's an old one

image.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #143  
IMG_0840.jpg

My rotary cutter is a five foot, what size does anyone else have on an R3039?

/ PICTURES ONLY thread
Fun Police intervention again! Remember folks, rules of the thread, there has to be an LS in the picture, and there must be a picture in every response.

ForumRunner_20140209_102951.png

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #146  
I have crazy neighbors!

B1A50543-BBE1-4AB6-8485-24993C3A9C19_zpsnxoxhics.jpg
I see a TL Tractomotive on the left! We had a TL-10 when I was younger. Fun old machines-ours had the same engine as a WD45 Allis-Chalmers.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #147  
No one had posted in a while so I figured I would update. Here's my snow pushing machine!

View attachment 359407

Questions:
  • How does that work? Standard attachment or did you build it yourself?
  • Do you only use it 'floating' the loader arms?
  • Does it ever catch a lip on the outside edge? I'd be worrying about torqueing the loader.
  • Does the angle ever want to push the tractor when full of snow?
  • Is it really a lot better than just your back blade?

TSO Mandate: here is my 'Rip & Dig'. Actually works well. First for a task in the pet cemetery. Then to bust up the crust in some old waste piles so I could move them someplace else.
RipDig1.jpg
The blade sticks out 2' so, with a little angle, you're limited to 18" holes before the loader blade interferes. Yes, a lot of 'back & forth' but that's what HSTs are good for. The waste piles were like hitting a mountain side and the blade was great for breaking through the 4" crust as the inner pile was still loose.

Thanks, Bob

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #149  
Today, 10:30 AM. TSO
Fun Police intervention again! Remember folks, rules of the thread, there has to be an LS in the picture, and there must be a picture in every response!

Oh no, I must be on double secret probation now! Notice the Picnic Table in the back-ground. Drove thru the woods today, 24" deep. Not even close to spinning a wheel. Thanks for keeping us in line TSO. He He!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 247