Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use?

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use?
This looks like a nightmare... To plant 150 feet of "bushes" in.

CT
that's not the exact location of the bushes. The ground has been cleared up more than what you see here and is actually located in a different piece of the property. This is just what I had pictures of to give an idea of the soil type.

FYI. I also have a chipper handy to mulch these bushes once they are in the ground. Should help with the water retention while they get established. The other thing is that they are not going to be in direct sunlight during the hotest part of the day. In fact, I am actually more worried they won't get enough direct sunlight but that is another story( I have some trees that need to come down that are in the way of the sun)

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #94  
   / Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #95  
I planted a half mile of bushes. I used an 18" single bottom moldboard plow. At first I went - lift, drop and plow, lift, drop and plow. That VERY SOON became a PITA. I then just dropped the plow and plowed a single furrow the full half mile. Planted the bushed. Then came back with the angled rear blade and closed back up the unused plowed furrow.

The bushes were very short so I could drive the tractor right down the top of the row - dropping the angled rear blade as needed. It worked very well.

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #96  
That's nearly the price of a backhoe. I struggle to to justify spending $400 on a bucket spade for this work but thanks for posing. This would be cool. I've considered renting a walk behind from Home Depot.
yeah I was going to say some construction companies do rent them but I don't know how it perform in rocky soil tho

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #97  
This looks like an accident waiting to happen if those are handles at the upper L in picture. I don't want any part of me that close to a rotating auger.
I haven't operate one myself but I know someone who did rent one to plant threes and he said they work really well and super easy to operate... to me you are no closer then a two men auger. Maybe you wouldn't operate that ether and that ok I am just sharing different options for OP.

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #98  
FYI. I also have a chipper handy to mulch these bushes once they are in the ground. Should help with the water retention while they get established.
I use composted leaf mulch in the holes and then a good 3-4" around the base to retain moisture. If you have water at the site, get them in the ground now.

If you don't have water at the site, then hold them and wait until September to install. Your idea of using the bucket and making two trenches is better than by hand. and or rent the trencher from HD then your tractor bucket to make wider if needed.

For a cheaper watering solution a few soaker hoses along the line of trees is easy and fast, or use drip hoses, if you have water at the site.

/ Planting a 150 ft row of bushes. What is the best attachment to use? #99  
Ren
I'm looking at planting a row of bushes. My first inclination was a hand-held auger but that might be a rough go with holes maybe getting to 10". I could use a smaller bit and drill multiple holes and try and combine them into a larger hole but when you are talking something like 50+ holes like that....meh!. Then I started thinking that maybe a tiller for my tractor might work but those only go so deep and I still need to move the dirt out of the ditch. If I had my backhoe(on order) then I guess that would be an easy solution. Other then those options anyone have any other ideas for relatively inexpensive ways to dig these holes? Would a trencher be an option?
Rent a small trencher..that would it on a short amount of time.

I use composted leaf mulch in the holes and then a good 3-4" around the base to retain moisture. If you have water at the site, get them in the ground now.

If you don't have water at the site, then hold them and wait until September to install. Your idea of using the bucket and making two trenches is better than by hand. and or rent the trencher from HD then your tractor bucket to make wider if needed.

For a cheaper watering solution a few soaker hoses along the line of trees is easy and fast, or use drip hoses, if you have water at the site.
No water at the site other than 3 50 gallon barrels and the 25 gallons we bring every time we go. We've got some resources in town where we can refill as needed.

As for the trenches I was thinking of just going with one wide trench for both rows and not attempt 2 separate rows.