Plugging in generator to your house dangerous?

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #51  
can hear them making a dam fool of themselves!
emoji38.png
emoji1787.png
emoji23.png

No...I have no empathy for the UN-electrocuted workers since it's impossible for them to be harmed.
emoji38.png

A classic Statement just before “OPP’S”
Hahahahahaha
What a hoot!

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #52  
Life is dangerous in general.
Exactly correct.
Otherwise one would never use tools of any kind, a mower, tractor, God forbid chainsaw, anything electrical, work on anything, shoot a gun, and worst of all the most dangerous operate a motor vehicle. Stay at home in a recliner hoping that it stays together and you don't "become" the recliner (search "people growing into recliner").
Yes, life itself is hazardous.
With a generator keep main breaker off, isolating it from transformer and use common sense. Research causes of injury and death, generator accidents are waaaaay below car accidents. If one wants to worry they shouldn't drive or ride in a car.

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #54  
Now that is the classic reply of a person who is all knowing and can do no wrong!
A statement before “Watch This”.
Yah...ah drunk ma beeer an wach thius...ah dun gotta 70 i.que!

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #55  
Exactly correct.
Otherwise one would never use tools of any kind, a mower, tractor, God forbid chainsaw, anything electrical, work on anything, shoot a gun, and worst of all the most dangerous operate a motor vehicle. Stay at home in a recliner hoping that it stays together and you don't "become" the recliner (search "people growing into recliner").
Yes, life itself is hazardous.
With a generator keep main breaker off, isolating it from transformer and use common sense. Research causes of injury and death, generator accidents are waaaaay below car accidents. If one wants to worry they shouldn't drive or ride in a car.
I was going to say, driving down a road at 70 mph and meeting another coming at you 70 mph, being separated by a yellow line, way more dangerous. Or like around here, not even a line.

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #56  
I'll ride my horse in a few minutes. I'll be sure wearing a saddle seat belt, a helmet and bubble wrap myself. If I don't report back, call 911!

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #57  
Phew! Made it...safe & sound...

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #58  
Anyone have one of thos battery banks ?

/ Plugging in generator to your house dangerous? #60  
I was going to say, driving down a road at 70 mph and meeting another coming at you 70 mph, being separated by a yellow line, way more dangerous. Or like around here, not even a line.
:) Or 1 lane like a few in my neck of the woods . . . ;).