Pouring fuel from cans

/ Pouring fuel from cans #41  
I can't speak for the OPer but we can't haul a rolling can of fuel and I don't like to rely on a battery power something either. Every time I need it, the battery's are low or dead. The machine pictured here lives at a trail head (mostly anyway) and needs fuel every time it goes out. You can see a class II fuel can in its box.
bossrolls507(DL).jpg

/ Pouring fuel from cans #42  

This is an amusing take on the history of the solution that caused so may problems.

/ Pouring fuel from cans #43  
Class II cans cost $$$ but they hold fuel without leaking, pour out fast, won't blow out in heat and last a long, long time. What service are you getting with that $7 can from Wally world?

/ Pouring fuel from cans #44  
I can't speak for the OPer but we can't haul a rolling can of fuel and I don't like to rely on a battery power something either. Every time I need it, the battery's are low or dead. The machine pictured here lives at a trail head (mostly anyway) and needs fuel every time it goes out. You can see a class II fuel can in its box. View attachment 750988
DAMN!! Please warn us when you're gonna display a terrifyingly graphic picture in JUNE!!

/ Pouring fuel from cans #45  
I'm so stingy that I use recycled 2.5 gallon herbicide jugs along with purchased gas cans. I guess I have to blame it on my dad.
Please don't report it to the gas police.

/ Pouring fuel from cans #46  
I too like the "race jugs" for transport. Larger footprint and strap-able.
Harbor freight battery pump for pumping into 55 gallon barrel with auto shut off hand crank pump. Battery pump works but not long enough and is wimpy. May need an eBay pump.
Crank pump and auto shut off is EXCELLENT.
I'm so done with lifting and holding while pouring.

/ Pouring fuel from cans #48  
I found this in the toss pile at work with a non-working swiwel pump. Took it home and bought a Harbor Freight pump. Voila - 30 gallon fuel cart made in USA for $42.00

View attachment 750979

Interesting! I bought this setup online but soon, the hand pump turned to crap and just left me with just the can. Does the HF hand pump work well? Thinking I might revive mine.

/ Pouring fuel from cans #50  
5 Gal metal gas can

I use this metal gas can and filling and pouring is easy. I also use a battery powered pump to fill my tractor.