Pressure washer with suction?

/ Pressure washer with suction?
tracks on an excavator? i consider my 2k electric to be the bare minimum. your going to be slow going at 500 psi.
Oh I know but I'll give it a try. It's a small mini....lol

/ Pressure washer with suction? #12  
Get the small honda fire pump and neck it down to garden hose size. Cleaned boats for years with one.

Get the small honda fire pump and neck it down to garden hose size. Cleaned boats for years with one.
If I was gonna use it every week I would spend the money on a damn good pump/ pressure washer. Our property is usually dry so it will be used occasionally, except for the sxs. Even during a drought the wife will bring it back dripping with mud.

I'll figure it out, you guys have some good ideas and advice. Thanks

IMG_20220421_170138.jpg
IMG_20220421_171050.jpg

With that little battery powered DeWalt, took about 5 minutes and roughly 3 gallons of water for 1 track.

It will do what I'm after but still not sold on it. It was worth a try. It's better for knocking road dust off a 5th wheel camper which is what my friend uses it for.

/ Pressure washer with suction? #15  
View attachment 742738View attachment 742739

With that little battery powered DeWalt, took about 5 minutes and roughly 3 gallons of water for 1 track.

It will do what I'm after but still not sold on it. It was worth a try. It's better for knocking road dust off a 5th wheel camper which is what my friend uses it for.
The Maine Forest Service has hooked those up to some of their Indian tanks for fire fighting. For some applications they say it’s better than the original. They can do more per tank because it’s a steady, finer spray.
I believe they got the idea from fire fighters out west.

Hooked up a hose to a barrel today and pressure washed my wife's truck. Worked good. Pump did get hot so I gotta watch that but I had enough pressure to cut through mud.

I think I'm gonna run with set up. I'll bring my old gas powered generac to the property and buy something new for the house. Not perfect but I can work with it.

/ Pressure washer with suction? #17  
Look into Karcher. We have a fairly small model and it claims to suck water. Never tried.
Would easily run on your generater. The washer itself is lightweight.

I've looked at the karchers but no of anyone who has actually owned one for their impressions on it

/ Pressure washer with suction? #19  
Karcher is one of the leaders in this equipment. Got a bud just bought a new one, 9 grand, says it works good and is thrifty on heating fuel. I have an Alkota and a Hotsy in a truck.
Steamer door.JPG
he hot was a salvage from old parts. Its a sucker.

/ Pressure washer with suction? #20  
I don't think there are any suction pressure washers, you will need a pump. I don't believe simple gravity fed from a few feet is sufficient for all pressure washers. I would use a separate low pressure pump.