Pricing pallet forks

/ Pricing pallet forks #21  
Guys, you want your longass forks, have at it. I wouldn't go longer than 42" forks, it's pointless on a subcompact tractor in every single way, including lifting standard sized pallets.

As for not seeing 36ers from the tractor seat, so? Get your ass off the seat and spy a look. Oh, you can't coz of your seat safety? Well, that's on you for not disabling that stupid thing.
Do we know that the OP has a subcompact tractor? They might have a compact or utility tractor. His profile doesn’t mention his tractor model.

/ Pricing pallet forks #22  
Do we know that the OP has a subcompact tractor? They might have a compact or utility tractor. His profile doesn’t mention his tractor model.

His profile says he had a subcompact and another post he made said he was buying them for a little tractor. Really the 36” forks he planned on are good enough for that model.

/ Pricing pallet forks #23  
His profile says he had a subcompact and another post he made said he was buying them for a little tractor. Really the 36” forks he planned on are good enough for that model.
If it’s a subcompact, I agree with you. I just looked at his profile and don’t see any tractor listed.

/ Pricing pallet forks #24  
If it’s a subcompact, I agree with you. I just looked at his profile and don’t see any tractor listed.

He has a Massey Ferguson GC1710 listed under the tractor category.

/ Pricing pallet forks #25  
Guys, you want your longass forks, have at it. I wouldn't go longer than 42" forks, it's pointless on a subcompact tractor in every single way, including lifting standard sized pallets.

As for not seeing 36ers from the tractor seat, so? Get your ass off the seat and spy a look. Oh, you can't coz of your seat safety? Well, that's on you for not disabling that stupid thing.

So far a recap.:
You created a post, asking for peoples opinions, advice even..
And then proceeded to trash those peoples opinions, because they weren’t the same as yours.?
Fascinating….
Everything Attachments, sells a 42” fork set that only weighs 185 pounds
Probably lighter, and definitely stronger than anything comparable for subcompact tractors
Bonus of being made in the USA
from us steel.

https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...mpact-Tractor-pallet-Forks-p/eta-xscpf-42.htm

/ Pricing pallet forks
I have two pallet fork frames from Titan with 48” forks. One for John Deere and one with skid steer quick attach. No problems as of yet. I’ve also purchased other 3pt implements from them that work well.
However, they don’t wrap the pallet fork frames prior to shipping and they will usually arrive scratched up and sometimes bent In places. Nothing bad enough for me to consider returning.
Good to know! Most of the negative reviews I've seen of them are shipping related, so looks like that's a thing with them.

Another issue I've read a few times in reviews is that the bottom slots for the loader's ssqi locking pin needs are too small and require enlarging, have you seen that at all with yours?

/ Pricing pallet forks #27  
Another issue I've read a few times in reviews is that the bottom slots for the loader's ssqi locking pin needs are too small and require enlarging, have you seen that at all with yours?
If anything, on all the Titan stuff I have the slots are larger than they need to be.

Had that mattered to me I would've welded them up, but it doesn't.

/ Pricing pallet forks
So far a recap.:
You created a post, asking for peoples opinions, advice even..
And then proceeded to trash those peoples opinions, because they weren’t the same as yours.?
Fascinating….
Everything Attachments, sells a 42” fork set that only weighs 185 pounds
Probably lighter, and definitely stronger than anything comparable for subcompact tractors
Bonus of being made in the USA
from us steel.

https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...mpact-Tractor-pallet-Forks-p/eta-xscpf-42.htm
U mad bruh lol? The ask was pricing, and where to get the forks. But, as is common here on TBN, here come the "opinions", eg, needing 10 ft forks sourced only from LGBT/minority/female-owned businesses or some such lol! But that's fine, that's how threads develop here, whatever.

As for Everything Attachments, they're too expensive.

/ Pricing pallet forks
You could spend $100 more and buy the 48in 4klb Express steel set..there US built.
Yessir, I saw your reply to me on your thread about them, sounds like they're working out great for you. Definitely a contender, thx!

So guys, here's another question, weight rating. I was thinking getting forks rated at 2,200 which shaves off 75 lbs, but am worried doing stupid stuff with them like prying out giant root balls may damage them. Needless worry, or no?