Proof Positive of New Machine

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #22  
thats 1 goodlooking tractor you have there.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #23  
That's a fine looking tractor there. I especially like the swept out of the way loader mount. I hope it serves you well.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #24  
When i bought my JD870, a mower, a rototiller and a sprayer i asked for a hat.....the salesman told me it would cost an additional $12.00..... so i passed. i mean really...spend 20 grand and they cant throw in a hat.?

When i bought the Kioti i forgot to ask for my hat...he said i could have 2... but i forgot to grab them. I hate getting older and getting sidetracked.

I found out a great way to get free hats from my wholesale houses... i just walk into one wearing the competitions hat...they cant wait to give me one of theirs. I mush have 30 hats :laughing:

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #25  
MF 1532 said:
When I bought my new Massey , Aug '10 , a few weeks later Massey Ferguson sent me a hat , maybe they still do that .

Same here, hope they still do it.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #26  
When I bought my new Massey , Aug '10 , a few weeks later Massey Ferguson sent me a hat , maybe they still do that .

Hats are great, I wish I could find a Ford tractor hat!
But seriously folks, a full tank of fuel is much better!

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #27  
around here full tanks of fuel an free caps are standard if you buy tractors or equipment.my local NH dealer is cheap wont give away free caps,an i told them doubt if ill ever buy equipment from you.then i told them they dont give darn if they do sell something as they are over priced.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine
What gets me is that it's free advertising. Around here there are nothing but JD hats and the occassional NH.
I found a way cool MF t-shirt at TS. Massey dosen't even sell them.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #29  
Very nice tractor. Hope it gives you many years of pleasurable and trouble free service. I got a free hat when bought my used NH from a dealer and one for my friend who was with me.

/ Proof Positive of New Machine #30  
Mark Page: Congrats on the new tractor! looks sharp! The guys are right on rule # 210-B-170-K23YbK, you have to return the tractor to your dealer....because of the pic delay, but i think because the tractor was NEW and that early of a delivery time. My opinion .. .Your Excused this time! In reguards to the tires on turf. If they tear it up it will probably grow back! Congrats and enjoy. . .John