Proposed ban on gas stoves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Proposed ban on gas stoves... #12  
I know it will never affect me, not much of anything they do in DC tends to affect me. Too poor to tax, and out far enough the cops can't find the address on the first couple of tries.

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #13  
Political topics are not allowed on TBN.

The topic of gas stoves can be posted without reference to or discussion of politics.

I'll keep the topic open for now but please keep the political discussion to a minimum.

Last edited:
   / Proposed ban on gas stoves... #14  
Mr. Muhammed, with sincere respect, the government introduced an objective to ban gas stoves. It has widespread financial implications for many of your customers.

Much like keeping the playroom toys picked up, there is no meaningful discussion to understand cause, establish impact, and identify options for resolution without speaking of the source creating the disruption.

Civil discussion should be encouraged to facilitate understanding, even if it includes the touch stone of government.

...Terry

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #16  
I wondered what was so egregious about whatever was posted. We have pages of commentary about EV's and some if it was "political".

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #17  
Personally, I expect the USA becoming supplier for former Russian gas customers will increase the cost and make the supply more hit and miss in high demand periods will have a greater impact then rules and regulations. Low gas line pressures have been reported in some parts this year or last year.

It is a gamble but I'm betting on the three-phase power line running through my yard to been my best bet for the next 20 to 30 years for our energy needs. At this point in life, availability of heat and cooling is a priority over its cost. But as electricity approaches zero cost and in decades to come, I do not see how fossil fuels can compete.

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #18  
I wondered what was so egregious about whatever was posted. We have pages of commentary about EV's and some if it was "political".

The title initially stated the political party who propose the introduction of this band... and you know there is one political party that you can't criticize openly...

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #19  
Personally, I expect the USA becoming supplier for former Russian gas customers will increase the cost and make the supply more hit and miss in high demand periods will have a greater impact then rules and regulations. Low gas line pressures have been reported in some parts this year or last year.

It is a gamble but I'm betting on the three-phase power line running through my yard to been my best bet for the next 20 to 30 years for our energy needs. At this point in life, availability of heat and cooling is a priority over its cost. But as electricity approaches zero cost and in decades to come, I do not see how fossil fuels can compete.

What makes you think electricity become cheaper in the decades to come ? I think this statement is gibberish the infrastructures are getting outdated, the populations don't want nuclear, green energy is unreliable and super expensive and the demand will keep increasing so explain to me how it can ever become cheaper ??

Canada as one if not the biggest known natural gas deposit but they refuse to exploit it once that changes, we won't have supply problems.

/ Proposed ban on gas stoves... #20  

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

New taxes.

My electricity bill is up like 20%. Wish I could say why….

Status
Not open for further replies.