PTO snowblower?

/ PTO snowblower?
Any one know of a way I can adapt 1' keyed round stock to 13t 7/8' stock? Any adapters that are ready made?

/ PTO snowblower? #32  
   / PTO snowblower? #33  
I had a 60" Allied 3 pt blower before, and it worked Great !

Could move a lot of snow in a hurry and I never had a lick of problem with it.

Never even broke any pins !
I run a 50" blower.. A 3pt mount Buhler/Allied brand.. This on a JD 2032R with loaded turfs and 2 link V bar ladder chains..

This tractor could handle a 60" easily enough, but the blower was purchased gently used and quite cheap..

I also use a 72" rear blade until winter overwhelms it, then switch to the blower..

For the price and usefulness I have no problem looking over my shoulder to blow snow. A bigger blower would make it quicker, but quick and a perfect job each pass is not a requirement to me..

/ PTO snowblower? #34  
Any one know of a way I can adapt 1' keyed round stock to 13t 7/8' stock? Any adapters that are ready made?
I bet you can find a Lovejoy coupler that will do this. That type of coupler or a chain coupler seams to have the most shaft options.

/ PTO snowblower?
I would expect that someone makes one but were to find it would be the hard part.
Surplus center has a 13 tooth 7/8 in coupler,
a person could try and bore one end out to 1" or get a 1" coupler and weld them together.
7/8" 13T Splined Coupling G & G Mfg 163-1413 | Keyed, Splined & Hex 1 Piece Solid Couplers | Shaft Couplers | Power Transmission | www.surpluscenter.com
This was the first option I was leaning towards. The only thing that gave me pause is what kind of steel is it, and will it take and hold a weld well.
I bet you can find a Lovejoy coupler that will do this. That type of coupler or a chain coupler seams to have the most shaft options.
I was thinking of Lovejoy couplers. IIRC I would have to support the shaft on both sides of the Lovejoy would I not? Not an impossibility, just adds complexity. Definitely gonna chew on that idea though.

/ PTO snowblower?
Found an H bushing that is cut correctly to go into the pto shaft. Also started building my under belly mounts. Should have the back on of the drive system all figured out here real soon.

/ PTO snowblower?
Got pics??? Did a non standard fel blower last year.
I haven't figured out how to post em yet. I dont use a photo sharing site like photobucket (horrible), just gotta find the time.

/ PTO snowblower? #39  
You should be able to post right off your phone, no host site required.

/ PTO snowblower? #40  
I have a 22.5hp MF with the Woodmaxx 60 inch. It does a very good job and I usually go WOT or at lest 540 rpm. I dont use weights in the front but if I do I fill the loader bucket with snow.

If I did it all over again I would go with the 48 inch Woodmaxx instead of the 60 inch though. Only because I need to get in tight places.

I would also invest in tire chains for the rear tires.