quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?)

/ quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?) #21  
what I'm taking from this is the same as I came in with :) 1/2" will probably most likely work, but it may (will?) not be optimal.

Ok, so having a small tractor I don't want to loose any more pressure drop than I need - there aren't that many fittings should I replace some.

what fitting flows the best (lowest pressure drop)? (particularly in 1/2" size, but I'd imagine difference sizes stack up similarly?)
These are what I supply with every Kioti order that uses the rear remotes. ZERO ISSUES no matter what size tractor.

/ quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?) #22  
what I'm taking from this is the same as I came in with :) 1/2" will probably most likely work, but it may (will?) not be optimal.

Ok, so having a small tractor I don't want to loose any more pressure drop than I need - there aren't that many fittings should I replace some.

what fitting flows the best (lowest pressure drop)? (particularly in 1/2" size, but I'd imagine difference sizes stack up similarly?)
Any 1/2" quick coupler will outflow a compact tractor, 10GPM is nothing for a 1/2" with basically no to very little pressure drop. 3/8" will out flow most compact tractors. CJ

/ quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?) #23  
These are what I supply with every Kioti order that uses the rear remotes. ZERO ISSUES no matter what size tractor.

Thanks for the "real world" data check.

Anytime I wanted to get totally confused & waste an hour I used to go into weird thread specs - especially for industrial pressure lines. If that doesn't suffice, there is the world of Metric vs SAE "O" rings. But now I see that the world of quick connectors is at least as good.

Did you know that electric vs gas pressure washers have slightly different quick connectors for their water pressure lines and nozzles?
There is almost no difference either visually or with calipers - but they won't cross connect. I tried it. You can Google it.

rScotty

/ quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?) #24  

Your Kioti can put out 11gpm. Using Stucchi's pressure flow table for the equivalent
fitting, you are looking at maybe 1.3psi drop, so nothing. (The 1/2" are the IR12 line, and Stucchi might have slightly lower pressure drop than whatever brand that you are using. Maybe.)
ag-pressure-drop-chart.jpg

All the best,

Peter

/ quick-couplers - when are iso-5675 compatible with iso-7241-1 (A?) #25  
Thats total flow, he would be lucky to see 6-8 at the remotes. CJ