Regret a cab tractor?

/ Regret a cab tractor? #21  
The only regret I have with a cab tractor, relates to low tree limbs. After several minor hits, I went and trimmed most of the trees on my lot that could pose any future damage. Took over three days work with chainsaw and a polesaw to create paths and safe areas for my cab. Have not had any problems now for two full years.

/ Regret a cab tractor? #23  
Cutting my 50 acres twice a year in Missouri june and august, I am 100% Happy I have a cabbed tractor.

/ Regret a cab tractor? #25  
I have one of each. Since getting the cabbed tractor I've been putting 100+ hours a year on it...it is such a pleasure to use that I'm always thinking up tasks for it to do. The open station is rarely used these days. No regrets getting the tractor with a cab!

/ Regret a cab tractor? #27  
I have a cab on mine and my neighbor has an open station. I snow blow with the radio on in a tee shirt and he is so covered up he can't move.(been there.Done that!)
In the summer he is dripping sweat and actually passed out from the heat one time. He already told me if I ever move he is taking my tractor no matter the cost I charge!

/ Regret a cab tractor? #28  

Attachments

• 2019snow.jpg
    2019snow.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 197

I only regret not getting a cab sooner

/ Regret a cab tractor? #29  
My only regret is that having a cab has made more work for me by forcing me to limb the trees I mow around far enough up that I don’t beat my cab to death!!

On the other hand maybe I should just not mow those areas

/ Regret a cab tractor? #30  
To go along with the pole saw comments, I would add check your shed clearance if you want to store it inside. I upgraded my little 755 John Deere to a New Holland TC40 with an after-market sunshade bolted to the roll bar. I didn't check the clearance until the tractor was parked in front of the shed. Now the sunshade sits against the shed wall and the roll bar is flipped down so the tractor can be parked in the shed. If it had a cab, it would be parked outside all the time. This does give me an excuse to build a bigger shed...