SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #41  
If error code 35 and new clutch sensor didn't fix the problem. This could be fault with the ECU. Too high or low voltage, bad battery etc. can cause ECU failure. Clutch pos. sensor has 5V supply and voltage converting components might be failed. This is maybe the case with PASAME's tractor. Testing with fully functional ECU might shed some light.

zgemboo: Checking hydrive unit hydraulic pressures could help figuring out if it is electronic or mechanical/hydraulic problem. There is testing points on each banjo bolts on left hand side of the clutch housing. M12 threaded tapping i think. Forward and reverse clutch pressure should be within range of 0-18bar and of course high when engaged. Third connector is lubrification pressure.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #42  
thank you werry much for this! i had error 34, replaced inverter sensor, now its 62, invertor doesnt work, i hope it isnt pump.

Hii my friend !!
I also occasionally had a bug 62, but this is the oil pressure behind the proportional valve. How many LEDs are now lit on the tractor sketch when the clutch is pressed? If only 3 come on then the same problem is with my tractor. That part seems to be a disease that occurs after 10 years of age. And probably because the shaft is galvanized and the bracket is made of brass. Engine on, you start the clutch pedal gradually and gently, 3 lights come on and then 4 lights when the pedal is fully pressed, and then the ecu switches on.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #43  
Hello. I have same problem with a same silver 90. Whole system seems dead getting zero voltage at solenoids foreward and reverse. Clutch potentiometer showing 3.5 volts when unplugged. But secont i put the plug back it voltage drops to 2.5 volts on same 3 wires. Did you ever figure out your problem

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #44  
Also if anyone knows where i can get a service manual that covers hydrive. Any help greatly appreciated.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #45  
Hello
Have you solved the problem ??
I have a similar problem as the Silver90.