Service manual or little help is needed

/ Service manual or little help is needed #22  
Hey can do! :) Yeah, it's ok and it's getting better from year to year with each tractor. Thanks, You too mate! :) (y)
Hey Ruud3a! Did You finish all the PM's on your tractors? & how about the Iseki did You get the fuel system cleaned of dirt & if You did how is she running ? Take it easy & have fun & be safe doing it mate (y).

/ Service manual or little help is needed #23  
Hello Guys!
Some of you maybe have some Iseki TL2300F or TL series 4x4 service manual version?
My front right side wheel few days back started bleeding oil. Now I'm got off front wheel and thinking step by step what I need take off and repair.

There is my little trusty workhorse. :)

Cheers

Rudolfs
Hey Ruud3a ! Did You finish up with the Iseki & your other tractors ? Hopefully they are done & the Iseki is running like a workhorse ;)!Take it easy & have fun & be safe doing it(y).

/ Service manual or little help is needed
Hey Ruud3a! Did You finish all the PM's on your tractors? & how about the Iseki did You get the fuel system cleaned of dirt & if You did how is she running ? Take it easy & have fun & be safe doing it mate (y).
Hey can do! Sorry for my very late reply was quite beasy with making hay. It's quite good mate, thank you! How are You? By the end I just replace fuel filter and looks liks it solve my problem, because no more new dirts in fuel filter just some little left dirts from fuel tank. :) But at now I have some new problem where I need some help mate. What could be the problem why my Iseki PTO doesn't want to turn when engine get's hotter, it sounds to me like PTO overheats or maybe some new problem. By the way hydraulic pump is very noisey when it happens. Where I need to look for problem? ;) You too mate take it easy and have fun and be safe doing what You do and love to do! :) (y)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #25  
Hey can do! Sorry for my very late reply was quite beasy with making hay. It's quite good mate, thank you! How are You? By the end I just replace fuel filter and looks liks it solve my problem, because no more new dirts in fuel filter just some little left dirts from fuel tank. :) But at now I have some new problem where I need some help mate. What could be the problem why my Iseki PTO doesn't want to turn when engine get's hotter, it sounds to me like PTO overheats or maybe some new problem. By the way hydraulic pump is very noisey when it happens. Where I need to look for problem? ;) You too mate take it easy and have fun and be safe doing what You do and love to do! :) (y)
Hey Ruud3a ! All is well here in the tractor world! My 1st question is when was the last time You did a PM service on the gear oil :unsure: ? Did You check your fluid level for the trans. & differential, are all your hydraulic connections tight & not leaking & last are your control levers in there proper position & has the trans. filter been cleaned or changed if You have one:unsure:.Here is a site You might want to check out also Blog - Berendsen Fluid Power If your trans. is running hot or the tractor is make sure the radiator clean & do not run the tractor if it's to hot or You could damage the internal seals to the hydraulic pump. I hope it's something simple like low fluid level or a lever not in the proper position. I been putting a canopy on M-F 1526,let me know if You find out what is causing the problem;).

Hey Ruud3a ! All is well here in the tractor world! My 1st question is when was the last time You did a PM service on the gear oil :unsure: ? Did You check your fluid level for the trans. & differential, are all your hydraulic connections tight & not leaking & last are your control levers in there proper position & has the trans. filter been cleaned or changed if You have one:unsure:.Here is a site You might want to check out also Blog - Berendsen Fluid Power If your trans. is running hot or the tractor is make sure the radiator clean & do not run the tractor if it's to hot or You could damage the internal seals to the hydraulic pump. I hope it's something simple like low fluid level or a lever not in the proper position. I been putting a canopy on M-F 1526,let me know if You find out what is causing the problem;).
Hey can do! That's nice to hear. Oh, I haven't yet, I thought previousley that guys where I bought this Iseki last summer made PM service, but maybe and look's like more it's not happened. 😬 My front loader connections are little bit leaking and need service. Can You tell me more about ''control levers in there proper position''?🤔
My fault about filter, it's not changed or cleaned in my use. I know it's must and I'll do it as soon as possible. :)
Ok, I will mate, just need some free time outside hay jobs and I clean and make some investigation what causing this problem. By the way what means that engine oil light time by time iluminates when I'm working hard with Iseki, like, raking etc? ;)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #27  
Hey can do! That's nice to hear. Oh, I haven't yet, I thought previousley that guys where I bought this Iseki last summer made PM service, but maybe and look's like more it's not happened. 😬 My front loader connections are little bit leaking and need service. Can You tell me more about ''control levers in there proper position''?🤔
My fault about filter, it's not changed or cleaned in my use. I know it's must and I'll do it as soon as possible. :)
Ok, I will mate, just need some free time outside hay jobs and I clean and make some investigation what causing this problem. By the way what means that engine oil light time by time iluminates when I'm working hard with Iseki, like, raking etc? ;)
It could be a faulty oil pressure sensor,Or sludge build up on the oil sump restricting oil flow :unsure:, It sounds like the Iseki in the past was neglected & not properly maintained, I know You are very busy getting hay in but I would limit the amount of work for the Iseki until some of the problems can get resolved, Or it will only get worse. As far as the control levers just make sure they are in the normal operating position when your using the tractor & as far as the oil pressure if You get the chance remove the oil pan & clean it out as well the screen on the oil sump I'm willing to bet it's pretty bad after 35 years & have You tried to get a manual for the Iseki & get a check on the oil pressure sensor 1st;).

/ Service manual or little help is needed #28  
It could be a faulty oil pressure sensor,Or sludge build up on the oil sump restricting oil flow :unsure:, It sounds like the Iseki in the past was neglected & not properly maintained, I know You are very busy getting hay in but I would limit the amount of work for the Iseki until some of the problems can get resolved, Or it will only get worse. As far as the control levers just make sure they are in the normal operating position when your using the tractor & as far as the oil pressure if You get the chance remove the oil pan & clean it out as well the screen on the oil sump I'm willing to bet it's pretty bad after 35 years & have You tried to get a manual for the Iseki & get a check on the oil pressure sensor 1st;).
Hey Ruud3a ! Have You found out anything on the problems You were having with the Iseki :unsure:? I haven't heard anything from You & I hope it's not serious with any of the problems You have been having with tractor let me know when You get the chance or find out anything mate;).

Hey Ruud3a ! Have You found out anything on the problems You were having with the Iseki :unsure:? I haven't heard anything from You & I hope it's not serious with any of the problems You have been having with tractor let me know when You get the chance or find out anything mate;).
Hey can do! Thanks for Your answers, but very sorry for my late reply, loads of work have done and more work to do with cattle house etc. No, not yet, but I'll try to find again some kind of service manual for my Iseki, because till this time I have no success to find good service manual. My problem with oil light iluminating is not solved, but in this autumn time I check oil pressure sensor and than I'll take off oil pan and clean it properly and look what could be this problem. I hope it's just a sensor, because previously there was problem with it and some guy with sales garanty put on other used oil pressure sensor. Who knows what's the problem but soon me and You'll know what causes this problem.
Have a nice day and take care be safe mate! :)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #30  
Hey can do! Thanks for Your answers, but very sorry for my late reply, loads of work have done and more work to do with cattle house etc. No, not yet, but I'll try to find again some kind of service manual for my Iseki, because till this time I have no success to find good service manual. My problem with oil light iluminating is not solved, but in this autumn time I check oil pressure sensor and than I'll take off oil pan and clean it properly and look what could be this problem. I hope it's just a sensor, because previously there was problem with it and some guy with sales garanty put on other used oil pressure sensor. Who knows what's the problem but soon me and You'll know what causes this problem.
Have a nice day and take care be safe mate! :)
Hey Ruud3a ! Good to hear from You if the Iseki is not using allot of oil then it should be the oil pressure sensor or the oil pick-up at the sump could be restricted & as You said we will find out soon & lets hope it's something simple :unsure:! Take it easy yourself & be safe & have fun doing it;):cool:.