Shop Lift

/ Shop Lift #1  

woody

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, Kubota ZG222, Kubota L45, 1980 Ford 1700
After changing the oil in the wife's car and rotating the tires the other day I was so sore from getting up off the ground and just a week or so before that I changed the oil in my TriGlide and hurt for a few days, I decided on getting a shop lift for all my equipment. I have not received it yet should be about three weeks or so. I have talked about it for years but would not spend the money and the other day I ran across a Wildfire four post lift. The more I looked at it the better I liked it and my sweet wife said get it if you want it so I ordered it before she found out how much it cost :giggle: What do you guys have and what kind of accessories?

/ Shop Lift #3  
I have a Challenger 2 post 9K lift, Sice tire machine, Coats computerized balancer, 80 gallon Air Compressor, motorcycle lift, and too many more tools, scanners, radiator pressure testers to mention. Good luck with your 4 post. A friend of mine has one and likes it a lot.

/ Shop Lift #4  
I have a Bendpak 14K 4 post lift I use for storing implements:

P1090152a.jpg
P1090153.JPG

When I ran out of floor space, it was cheaper than a new pole barn.

I also have two Bendpak 8K 4 post lifts in one of my other buildings:

P1020428.JPG
P1020427a.jpg

I use one for storage and the other for working on vehicles:

P1080049a.jpg
P1080050a.jpg

No more laying on my back under a jacked up vehicle. My creeper hasn't been used in years.

Size & weight were a problem for local delivery. I had them shipped to a local freight yard and picked them up with my 10K trailer.

/ Shop Lift #5  
I personally have a 10k bendpak 2post and a 10k mohawk 2post lift. Used a lot of other brands and styles as I worked in the auto repair industry for years, even did installs for a few lift companies for about a year.

Only accessories I have is various adaptors for the lift arms.

I've installed a few of the portable style 4 post, did you get sliding lift jacks or at least the trays that you can put a jack in?

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Shop Lift #6  
Depends on what you need to lift up. 10k is fine for me. I'm going to have a Rotary 2 post put in my shop.

/ Shop Lift #7  
I have an old Forward 12K four post with 2 air jacks. I fell into this hoist for $400 without jacks. Then fell into two air jacks for $400. Fortunately both my Sons have 2 post hoists I can use if needed. I prefer the four post.

20220312_142529.jpg

/ Shop Lift #8  
My neighbor has a lift due to space constraints to park 2 classic muscles cars in his tall 2 car garage. The life works nicely for that.

I do like reading about the lift used for tractor implements. That's a new way to look at things.

/ Shop Lift
Thanks for all the replies and ideas I am really looking forward to getting the lift. I decided to get a four post so I don't have to get down on the ground to line up the lift every time I need to put something on the lift.

/ Shop Lift #10  
I have an old Forward 12K four post with 2 air jacks. I fell into this hoist for $400 without jacks. Then fell into two air jacks for $400. Fortunately both my Sons have 2 post hoists I can use if needed. I prefer the four post.
ovrsd -
How tall is that ceiling?