sleep

/ sleep
how abut fever dreams? It's been a long time since I had a bad fever but the dreams oh man they can be wild. I had one that repeated over the years with slight variations. there were urban mazes like a psychotic hogans alley with all manner of dangers lurking and problems to deal with and people I only sort of only partially recognized - - probably constructs from older memories chopped up and pieced together. They were a combination of enthralling and interesting and terrifying all at the same time.

/ sleep #32  
I have wake up dreams, ones which get progressively stranger/scarier until I wake up.

Had one last week, where I kept waking up in bed with different women i have lived with down through the years. They were still the age they were when we broke up, and I was 65. We’d talk for a few, sometimes good talks, then they got more confrontational…and then I’d wake half way up, and then fall back asleep to a different woman. Finally had a really nasty one with my daughters mother, and woke all the way up.

My Continuous Glucose Monitor, was beeping because I was critically low, (below 60). It had been beeping every five minutes for a while, because it starts when I hit 70, and will beep every five minutes until it goes back up. I was down to fifty. So, it had been beeping for at least 45-minutes, or an hour.

/ sleep #33  
I wore a nicotine patch during the day while trying to quit smoking.
I had some really strange dreams then but it has been so many years ago that I don't remember them.

/ sleep #36  
I wore a nicotine patch during the day while trying to quit smoking.
I had some really strange dreams then but it has been so many years ago that I don't remember them.
I remember my dad took Chantix to help him quit smoking. He said that stuff gave him weird dreams.

/ sleep #38  
I haven't had a dream since I was a child. My head hits the bed, next thing I know it's morning. Every night without fail. I wouldn't mind dreaming again some day.

I remember the flying dreams as a child though. That somehow If I tried hard enough, I could swim through the air. It was hardest to break that first 10' barrier but once I was over 10' off the ground, I could swim through the air effortlessly. No monsters or anything like that, just flight. And I would frequently be aware I was dreaming, and was then able to manipulate the dream as I saw fit. However, when I was aware I was dreaming, flight was considerably more difficult, it was sort of like reality was trying to keep me grounded.

Every dream was about flight as a child, it was something I was obsessed with. I miss the youthful bliss.