Snow

/ Snow #91  
Yesterday - 2/27 - was bright sun shine. Went outside - Brrrrr.
26F and windy. It was a quick trip.
yep, woke up to 6 inches of this yesterday. turned to rain at noon and left behind slop. Ran the blade up and down the driveway so UPS could deliver.
20240228_062937.jpg

/ Snow #92  
We got about 4” by 10am, than turned to rain. Didnt bother moving anything,,,, will be gone soon enough. This morning 6am it was 42°

/ Snow
That IS a great pic - Robert. Notice - the deer are broken into two groups. Those who fear the heavy snow load on the trees may fall on them and the fearless ones.

Now - if I were standing under those trees - the "branch load" would have already fallen on me!!!:giggle:

/ Snow
It tried again this morning. But the snow turned to rain. We DID get 0.25 inches of rain.

Sooner or later Arlyn - gonna have to ditch the tracks and get out that mower.

/ Snow #99  
That IS a great pic - Robert. Notice - the deer are broken into two groups. Those who fear the heavy snow load on the trees may fall on them and the fearless ones.

Now - if I were standing under those trees - the "branch load" would have already fallen on me!!!:giggle:
It's like they have seen the Jerimiah Johnston Movie!

/ Snow
I just wonder if this is going to be our winter this year. Snowed 1 1/2 inches last night. Today at 3:30 its all gone again. It IS a real boon for our soil moisture. It's all soaking in - not running off.