So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #51  
When going to college I parked my pick
Up right in there with the cars due to limited parking. It was a 1750 loadstar with 10ft bed. It was the exact dimension of a parking spot lol. Since the door opened over the top of cars it was not my problem. When I got chlostraphobic in the loadstar I bought my fld120. It doesn't turn as tight so I take four spots at the grocery so unfortunately I can't park right next to cars.

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #52  
The parking spots all boil down to money. They have to have a certain number of parking spots per codes, small ones take up less space, less grading and asphalt = cheaper. The bigger the parking lot the more stormwater control they will be required to have, that costs money as well.

and yet. if you drive away some of your customers that are making larger purchases.. what are you accomplishing.

lumber yards having tons of smartcar parking by the loading dock makes no sense. how many stacks of sheetrock will a smartcar hold?

the smartcar driver is walking in for a lightbulb and a soda.. the guy with a trailer is driving away with hundreds or thousands of dollars of materials. when i redid my barn.. my bill was right at a grand a couple months ago. Farm and construction projects are good money to retailers..

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #53  
   / So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #54  
I usually end up taking up several parking spots. SoCal isn't built for full size pickups. COSTCO requires me to take up four spots occasionally. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the dbags that does this in the middle of the parking lot! I'm always at the back of the lot, usually in a corner trying to stay as far away as possible. One of the only places I can conveniently park my pickup in a single space in my area is the Home Depot or the Lowes. It's no fun being trapped in a parking lot built for Prius' and Minis when people decide to park all around you and you haven't given yourself a way out!

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #55  
how about thos parking lots that do not have 2 full isles between rows.. they hav emor elike 1.5 and they are 1 way. if it's a long vehicle. even a long 'land yacht' car.. you have to jocke and make a 3 pt to almost getout without loosing paint on a side or click bumpers..

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #56  
how about thos parking lots that do not have 2 full isles between rows.. they hav emor elike 1.5 and they are 1 way. if it's a long vehicle. even a long 'land yacht' car.. you have to jocke and make a 3 pt to almost getout without loosing paint on a side or click bumpers..

When the aisles are clearly marked for one-way traffic, usually also with angled parking spaces, the number of incompetent drivers going the wrong way surprises me.

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #57  
most of the 1-way's are angled here.. but a few are straight.. it boggles me??? WTF were they thinking when they layed that out like that... :)

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #58  
This thread reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw on a HUGE pickup in town the other day. It had a picture of ***** on the side, and said "Does this *** make my pickup look big?" It just cracked me up!

Sorry, don't want to take the thread political. Just had to mention it. It still makes me laugh when I remember it.

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #59  
This thread reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw on a HUGE pickup in town the other day. It had a picture of ***** on the side, and said "Does this *** make my pickup look big?" It just cracked me up!

Sorry, don't want to take the thread political. Just had to mention it. It still makes me laugh when I remember it.

that's funny. Reminds me of the guy whose ex put a big sticker on his giant jacked up p/u, Little *****, Big Truck
We laughed for three lights watching that truck.

/ So, You Bought the Biggest PU Truck they Make #60  
that's funny. Reminds me of the guy whose ex put a big sticker on his giant jacked up p/u, Little *****, Big Truck
We laughed for three lights watching that truck.

:laughing: I wonder how long he went before discovering that!