Strat-O-span, anyone have one?

/ Strat-O-span, anyone have one? #11  
I saw the Gettysburg location on your quote, are you in this area and have you priced out wood? There's a ton of companies around south central PA that could price out anything you want and build it.

/ Strat-O-span, anyone have one?
I saw the Gettysburg location on your quote, are you in this area and have you priced out wood? There's a ton of companies around south central PA that could price out anything you want and build it.
No I'm in VA, have no interest in dealing with wood, pricing is similar and too many negatives for me, main one being construction time as I'll be building it myself.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Strat-O-span, anyone have one? #13  
No I'm in VA, have no interest in dealing with wood, pricing is similar and too many negatives for me, main one being construction time as I'll be building it myself.

Got it.👍
The steel numbers seem high to me in comparison with wood materials but I'm out of touch having my own sawmill. There's really very little wood in a "pole" building.

/ Strat-O-span, anyone have one?
I also got a quote on a 50x60 wood framed buildings from them. Since it's a size difference you can't directly compare them but it only ends up being about a 2k difference between wood and metal framed for similar sqft and options.
21-5886.jpg