Comparison Stupid Salespeople

/ Stupid Salespeople #11  
I own Green and Orange. When shopping for a tool or implement I have in mind what I am buying the tool to do. I then form my purchase opinion on a visual comparison of what is available and the ergonomics.

I then read personal reviews if available. I place little purchase weight on some sales gimmick video.

/ Stupid Salespeople #12  
The big difference between the company that makes the green tractors is they employ several levels of quality in their products... as opposed to K_ubota...they don't put their name on rinky dink lawn tractors...

/ Stupid Salespeople #13  
The big difference between the company that makes the green tractors is they employ several levels of quality in their products... as opposed to K_ubota...they don't put their name on rinky dink lawn tractors...

Both JD and Kubota produce quality products. The more money one spends the more bells and whistles they get. Some of the cheapest looking lawn mowers I have seen lately were wearing the JD label. Not saying they would not do the job they were designed and built for, a couple of neighbors own one and they do an excellent job mowing their yards.

There is no way, one can compare a JD 100 series to a 700 series lawn mower. But people buying ignore that fact and think because they are buying the cheap end Green or Orange product it should do as much based simply on the color Green or Orange.

/ Stupid Salespeople #14  
Both JD and Kubota produce quality products. The more money one spends the more bells and whistles they get. Some of the cheapest looking lawn mowers I have seen lately were wearing the JD label. Not saying they would not do the job they were designed and built for, a couple of neighbors own one and they do an excellent job mowing their yards.

There is no way, one can compare a JD 100 series to a 700 series lawn mower. But people buying ignore that fact and think because they are buying the cheap end Green or Orange product it should do as much based simply on the color Green or Orange.

My point was that there is no "cheap end" products with the K_ubota brand name on it...

/ Stupid Salespeople #15  
My point was that there is no "cheap end" products with the K_ubota brand name on it...

What do you consider "cheap end"? Kubota doesn't make anything equivalent to the JD D or 100 series, but their T series lawn tractors look to compete with the JD X300 series. Cheapest mower they offer now is the T1880 18 hp 42" lawn tractor with MSRP of $3699. No idea what quality those are as they don't seem to sell many of them.

/ Stupid Salespeople #16  
But there is light, watch any one of Messick's John Deere to Kubota comparison videos. Neil does a great job comparing with out slamming green.

Thanks. The way these video are done annoys me too. Deere's factory ones in particular. Half of me would rather just stay away from doing comparisons, but I think when done objectively there is a lot that can be said without resorting to the lame manufacturer talking points. When you see guys like that with so little to say it gives you a pretty good idea how little they really have to sell upon.

Messick Farm Equipment
- YouTube

/ Stupid Salespeople #17  
Geeze - now I'm upset. We NEVER get those ads like Robertm is talking about out west here. All we ever get to choke on is those dam attorney ads.

/ Stupid Salespeople
Geeze - now I'm upset. We NEVER get those ads like Robertm is talking about out west here. All we ever get to choke on is those dam attorney ads.

No. Don't cheat yourself! Look on YouTube!

/ Stupid Salespeople #19  
Can somebody please post the video thats being talked about...? Thank you.