Testing

/ Testing #2  
******! I didn't study at all... besides it's a long weekend Monday down here (Queen's Birthday).

/ Testing #3  
I didn't study for the test either.
The link brings me to the general forums page.

/ Testing #4  
******! I didn't study at all... besides it's a long weekend Monday down here (Queen's Birthday).

I didn't study for the test either.

You have only yourselves to blame -- the test dates were listed in the course outline that was distributed the first day of class.:)

Steve

/ Testing #5  

tt.JPG

/ Testing #6  
Muhammad,
We gotta get you a tractor in your byline. Send me your address, I'll ship you a 80-90 2WD Hesston. Low hours, pretty clean.

/ Testing #7  
You have only yourselves to blame -- the test dates were listed in the course outline that was distributed the first day of class.:)

Steve

HA! I went back and looked at the course outline (instead of ditching it a few days later) and I get an extension on taking the test because it fell on a Public Holiday. (HUZZAH for the Queen's Official Birthday!) ((yeah, it was Saturday but we got today off)) (((Neener-neener-NEEEE-ner)))

That being said, my answer is that this is: A test of the new "anti-sport-live-streaming-spambot programme strategy". Ergo; no 'first poster' may link to an outside link. It will not be until a new TBN poster has posted a minimum of five (5) times before they are allowed to link.

/ Testing #8  
80-90 delivery.jpg

Just checked, Zero hours on the clock! Already loaded and ready to go.