Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#4,231  
My wife uses the Advair and Spiriva Handihalers every day and the Albuterol nebulizer as needed, as well as the cetirizine.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,232  
Daum! lot of meds:laughing: You must be special Jim, my wife said she has never seen anyone on 3 allergies meds, usually one to 2.

Now I dont think I want to get "re-tired" sounds like a PITA:D

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,233  
I've been in the hospital in Wichita Falls for the last two days with pneumonia. I hate the care I have to show in the spring when my sinuses and COPD come together to make my life very complicated. THis pneumonia is a direct problem from my reduced lung capacity. One day of working the garden and breathing pollen/dust is all it took to get me on the path to pneumonia.:mad: My doctor said the CAT scan showed no pulmonary embolism or heart blockages. This is all COPD related to reduced lung capacity. I have to work on making my COPD better.
Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Get well soon.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,234  
Jim,
Sorry to hear that. Guess you will need to wear dust masks in the spring from now on. I wear one when I am mowing grrass, unless it has just rained. Like this morning. I mowed today with just saftey glasses on.l
hugs, Brandi

Now that would make for an interesting photo.:eek:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,235  
Jim, you just have to remember not to wear that dust mask when you stop at a convenience store for coffee. :eek:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,236  
Jim-----I spent a week in MDA with pneumonia while going through radiation & chemo ....man -- you really need to stop following my lead -- it ain't healthy!

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,237  
Now that would make for an interesting photo.:eek:

No kidding, naked mowing! tis tis tis

Jim-----I spent a week in MDA with pneumonia while going through radiation & chemo ....man -- you really need to stop following my lead -- it ain't healthy!

Jim is somewhat "impressionable":D

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,238  
DSCN0166.jpgput my radiation mask to work today.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,239  

I'll try to do better in the future. I promise you I am not trying to copy-cat your actions. It's just that anything that sets off my sinuses will drain to my lungs and get the infection going that leads to pneumonia. It's just what happens as things progress. I have to stop it immediately or it runs its course to full-blown pneumonia. My nurse practioner is very good and will help me immediately if I get a quick appointment with her. She is terrific. A quick dose of antibiotics and steroids will get me back in the groove in a hurry.