Thinking of switching from BX to b

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b
Thanks for all your info. I am leaning towards staying with bx series most likely 2680 for my needs. I do mow along some good side hills every week and my 2230 has no issues as long as loader is off.Would like a heavier loader and bigger brush hog capability but mowing is 90% of my use. Thinking trip to dealer coming up shortly.

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b #12  
Kubota also makes some diesel ZTRs, be lots better for mowing, especially around trees.

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b
Ztr would be great but my side hills appreciate a tractor.

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b #14  
Thinking of upgrading my bx2230 to b series. Bx has been great , use mostly for lawn mowing. Loader very handy , also use 4 ft bush hog and single bottom plow. Property is 12 acres, 4 woods ,2 lawn, rest field and garden.. just mow field or brush hog it a couple times a year.Lawn is hillside never an issue mowing with bx. Wandering since mowing lawn probably biggest hr on seat time if I would be happy with larger unit for lawn use. Thinking other aspects would be a plus. Anyone own a newer b series ? Thanks Bill

I went with no MMM for my B2650, and got a new 23hp riding mower for the yard grass trimming. When needed the B2650 and 60" Woods rotary mower take care of the old tall stuff and volunteer saplings once a year on the outer fields.
I'm not sure what it costs for a MMM for these tractors, but I would also be putting it on and off all the time to operate the tractor in the bush etc. so the $3000 for the dedicated riding mower was a no brainer for me. Btw got a JD D140 mower, is doing a great job.

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b #15  
I have a BX2200D with a MMM and bagger that I used most of the time on my folk's yard because there were no trees that it wouldn't fit under. I also mowed a field at their place with it. It was great for leaf cleanup in the fall because they had a huge oak tree that didn't stop shedding leaves until after the first snow fall. Now that my folks have passed on and the property sold I have removed the MMM and use the FEL and forks for my property cleanup. I also have a rear snow blower on it all year for added ballast. I just bought a LX3310 with 60" bucket, forks, grapple, rear snow blower and a debris blower. Future plans are for a flail mower and brush hog. The larger tractor will handle bigger loads and implements to get the jobs done quicker but I'm keeping the BX to get into tighter spaces. Our JD lawn tractor is near it's end so will probably put the MMM back onto the BX. I still need some sort of riding lawn mower to get under low trees and for side slopes in the lawn that the BX could only go up and down instead of across. If you can, I'd keep the BX and get the bigger tractor too! Good luck with making your decision!��

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b #16  
I upgraded 3 times from a BX 1880 to a B2301 in the last week&1/2, luckily all while shopping so it only cost me the price of the 2301 ;)

/ Thinking of switching from BX to b #17  
I think there is a HUGE difference between the two. I had a BX24 for a few years and then got a B2920. The BX is a better mower than the B but both are miles away from a commercial ZTR (in my opinion)