Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #31  
I would like to add some rear remotes to the Kubota M59. Then maybe professionally made top/n-tilt cylinders. What is a better quality valve assembly? Four remotes with a combination of detent and float. Could that fix a leak down problem? Bush hogging don’t want to be adjusting constantly.

Speced out a few valve assemblies on Surplus Center. Just don’t have experience which valve manufacturer makes a better product for this application.
In the 12 years that I have been selling Bucher valves, not a single leak down issue that I have been made aware of. Bucher valves can be purchased from me, or directly from my supplier. You would need 17 GPM valves for your application.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #32  
In the 12 years that I have been selling Bucher valves, not a single leak down issue that I have been made aware of. Bucher valves can be purchased from me, or directly from my supplier. You would need 17 GPM valves for your application.

Thank you for your input Brian. Exactly what I was looking for. You have been very generous with information to many members over the years.

I spec a valve through the site you included. Think it would be wise to go with your expertise through your company in case I need future help. Thank you.

The M59 has a three line hookup for the backhoe. Two supplies from two pumps and a return. Would this be place to tap for remotes?

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #33  
Hi MtnView,

My Bucher hydraulics have an external leak (under the black plate where the control knobs go), mounted on a Woods BH65. Woods will not supply any information. I'd be very happy to hear from you regarding replacement items.

Attachments

• PXL_20220818_200609202.jpg
    PXL_20220818_200609202.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20220818-135642.png
    Screenshot_20220818-135642.png
    4 MB · Views: 57
   / Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #34  
Hi MtnView,

My Bucher hydraulics have an external leak (under the black plate where the control knobs go), mounted on a Woods BH65. Woods will not supply any information. I'd be very happy to hear from you regarding replacement items.

So you have an external leak. You need to remove the controls so that you can see and isolate exactly where the leak is.
I'm assuming that you have a monoblock valve. Go to this link and the supplier can get you a replacement part or new valve if that is what is required.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #35  
thanks much!

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #36  
I only use the tilt cylinder when I need tilt function.

Even the best of valves and cylinders can creep over the course of a long 8 hour day mowing.

Its so easy to swap back to the turnbuckle....thats what I use when the bushhog is on. When I put the blade or the plow or something that I am adjusting tilt from the seat, it takes like 2 min to throw the cylinder back on

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use
I only use the tilt cylinder when I need tilt function.

Even the best of valves and cylinders can creep over the course of a long 8 hour day mowing.

Its so easy to swap back to the turnbuckle....thats what I use when the bushhog is on. When I put the blade or the plow or something that I am adjusting tilt from the seat, it takes like 2 min to throw the cylinder back on
That's my plan as well for now as well. I also throw the turnbuckle on when using my rear blade as it takes up all of the rear hydraulics and has its own tilt.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #38  
Well....having a blade that already has tilt.....I guess I'm curious what your intended use of the hydraulic side link was?

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use
Well....having a blade that already has tilt.....I guess I'm curious what your intended use of the hydraulic side link was?
I use the box blade a lot more than I use the rear blade and use tilt on that quite a bit. I got the T&T for the top more than the tilt, but it came as a package.