Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use
My valves leaked down so I added this ball valve right at the valve so I can easily turn it on and off, got it at the local hydraulics place for about $5. I open it when I need to use the valve, close it when I'm mowing or using an implement.

View attachment 755776
That's an easy one. You just throw it inline on all the rear remote hoses?

Adding manual valves I have to actuate from outside almost makes me want to throw my turn buckle tilt link back on and call it a day. Something I'll have to contemplate if it's worth it.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #23  
Adding manual valves I have to actuate from outside almost makes me want to throw my turn buckle tilt link back on and call it a day. Something I'll have to contemplate if it's worth it.
12V Solenoid ON/OFF valves are also available. Mount it on the remote side, instead of the implement side and it stays with the tractor. A simple switch maybe mounted on the remote handle or something will control that ON/OFF valve.

Then again, if you don't need float, you can simply use a double pilot operated check valve mounted on the cylinder like shown on post #4. You don't have to worry about anything other that move the lever back and forth to adjust the cylinder when needed.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #24  
That's an easy one. You just throw it inline on all the rear remote hoses?
Half the hoses, it's only needed on the hose that's pressurized by the weight of the implement. Here's mine:

0725221550.jpg

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #26  
I've had around 7 valves on the 3 rear remote slots on my L4060hstc. The 1 on my toplink will leakdown in a bit over an hour these days. It's the best one of the bunch. I have no lockout on that so float still works. The sidelink has a DPOV valve on it to prevent leakdown. That breaks float though. I never used float much on my sidelink, but couldn't deal with lack of float on the toplink.

I've had around 7 valves on the 3 rear remote slots on my L4060hstc. The 1 on my toplink will leakdown in a bit over an hour these days. It's the best one of the bunch. I have no lockout on that so float still works. The sidelink has a DPOV valve on it to prevent leakdown. That breaks float though. I never used float much on my sidelink, but couldn't deal with lack of float on the toplink.
Did you get a new side link that has a DPOV on it or did you get a DPOV separately and mount it somehow?

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #28  
I would like to add some rear remotes to the Kubota M59. Then maybe professionally made top/n-tilt cylinders. What is a better quality valve assembly? Four remotes with a combination of detent and float. Could that fix a leak down problem? Bush hogging don’t want to be adjusting constantly.

Speced out a few valve assemblies on Surplus Center. Just don’t have experience which valve manufacturer makes a better product for this application.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #29  
I would like to add some rear remotes to the Kubota M59. Then maybe professionally made top/n-tilt cylinders. What is a better quality valve assembly? Four remotes with a combination of detent and float. Could that fix a leak down problem? Bush hogging don’t want to be adjusting constantly.

Speced out a few valve assemblies on Surplus Center. Just don’t have experience which valve manufacturer makes a better product for this application.
Mine are Prince valves from Surplus Center and they leaked from the day i bought them. I'm told more expensive valves don't leak, but don't know which brands.

/ Tilt cylinder on Top and Tilt leaking down with use #30  
Did you get a new side link that has a DPOV on it or did you get a DPOV separately and mount it somehow?
Dealer put on a DPOV valve mounted above the 3 remotes. Looks ugly & they didn't put in QDs, but it was under warranty as they couldn't get valves that worked properly in. I never take my TnT off, so it's not that big of a deal. The top holes in the 3 stack QD holder are now empty.

20201228_142532~3.jpg