Tiny Houses

/ Tiny Houses #11  
i just spent 14 months in a 24 ft 5th wheel camper. I know some folks don't mind and others would give their right arm to have it but.....

it's Gone!

it was great, unless you needed to move. Then you bumped into something, the numerous holes in the walls indicate where i bumped.

/ Tiny Houses #12  
I've lived for 23 years in a 800Sq/ft 2 bedroom one bath home. Sending the daughter off to college in a few weeks. Wife is a packrat, if I had 3000sq/ft I STILL wouldn't have more living space.

/ Tiny Houses #14  
I lived for 1.5 years in a 36 ft 5th wheel trailer with no popouts. Did this for about 8 months prior to moving to idaho then stayed in it while building my house. Had a wife 2 cats and 2 dogs.

never again.

/ Tiny Houses #16  
When we got married we bought a 2 4' by 30' (720sq ft) house.<snip>
My first house was 24' by 26' with a 2 bed pop out on the second floor. Started raising my first child in it. Then soon moved to bigger.
Now the first "child" is back in it, with a family. They've got 3 wonderful children and we added on so the place is twice as big.

/ Tiny Houses #17  
The places in the OP's video really aren't "Homes"; merely weekend getaway rentals. Most likely at a premium price,from looking at the video.

/ Tiny Houses #20  
Growing up 1 had 5 brothers and 3 sisters. We lived in a 1200 - 1400 sq. ft. home with 4 bedroom and 1 working bathroom. My 2 older brothers shared a room. My 3 older sisters shared another room. Mom and Dad had the third room. And me and my three younger brothers shared the fourth room, that was the large attic storage area.