Tiny Houses

/ Tiny Houses #31  
Well we certainly don't want you to be a victim of capitalism.

Be certain to post photos of your new home.

I know what I can build for $1000 here in Canada.. I'm looking forward to seeing what can be accomplished in Israel for an equivalent amount.

/ Tiny Houses #32  
71D05968-74FE-4D62-BC44-8A79EA04D7C7.jpeg

/ Tiny Houses #33  
With the price of lumber now, i couldnt build my wife a large raised planter for $1000

/ Tiny Houses #34  
It is too easy for people to become slaves to their wants. We want a big house on the water and a bit of land with toys galore. We want the big vehicles so we can tow more stuff and don't forget the buildings to store the stuff. Then, to pay the interest on the loans and property taxes, we have to get a second job or work overtime.

OR.....some people are content on only having what they need. They don't need that second job and they can retire early.

/ Tiny Houses #36  
IMO

Tiny Houses = Temporary Lifestyle at best. it's a Fad.

great concept for a select few, but not really an escape from the Costs Of Living

most I've seen are placed on the back corner of someone else's property, whether there is a rental agreement or lease arrangement, or constant moving around.

I have yet to hear of anyone who has maintained that as a daily lifestyle for more than 5 years.

and that's okay :)

/ Tiny Houses
I can build 4 tiny houses each 200 square feet ready to live with the money paid for a shipping container alone.

/ Tiny Houses #38  
My wife would never survive a tiny house, she complains she has nothing to wear then needs another wardrobe to keep it all in, a weekend away is a large suitcase.
As for the kitchen, where would she store the ten sets of crockery and matching cutlery yet alone the 4 sets of cookware as the old stuff is too good to throw away.

/ Tiny Houses #39  
My wife would never survive a tiny house, she complains she has nothing to wear then needs another wardrobe to keep it all in, a weekend away is a large suitcase.
As for the kitchen, where would she store the ten sets of crockery and matching cutlery yet alone the 4 sets of cookware as the old stuff is too good to throw away.

Just one husband though, right?