Tooth Bar options?

/ Tooth Bar options? #1  

Kep1a

Bronze Member
Tractor
Montana 2840
What tooth bar is best for the rocky terrain of Southern AZ. I have a small Montana 2840 working at an elevation 4960 so the power on a normally aspirated 4cyl is a bit lower than the rated HP.

I wont be able to damage any I have looked at but I'm leaning to the wicked tooth bar from Everything Attachments. I also like the one from Heavy Hitch but think it may be a bit aggressive for my tractor to effectively use. I looked at the Piranha one and it didn't really look like it would work as well as the Wicked from EA. Thoughts? Other options?

/ Tooth Bar options? #2  
Here is a recent discussion:

/ Tooth Bar options? #3  
I believe Everything Attachments is still a supporter of the this forum?

/ Tooth Bar options?
Not really looking for a cutting edge wanting a tooth bar for breaking up the ground and for better penetration into piles of dirt and rocks.

Last edited:
   / Tooth Bar options? #5  
I think their toothbar is for digging hard ground rather than cutting. Here is the link with their phone number:Custom Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets.

/ Tooth Bar options? #6  
Here is a link for a regular type tooth bar. Just look up your size that will fit your bucket.

I have one on my 66" bucket and it works really well for breaking up the hard dry ground here in NM.

/ Tooth Bar options? #7  
Here is a link for a regular type tooth bar. Just look up your size that will fit your bucket.

I have one on my 66" bucket and it works really well for breaking up the hard dry ground here in NM.
That’s the traditional style. The price seems very reasonable with shipping included. (y)

/ Tooth Bar options?
That looks interesting but I think the EA one may be more versatile. Going to need to do more research.

/ Tooth Bar options? #9  
I’ve been happy with my piranha toothbar since 2015. We grew rocks in Oklahoma and now in Vermont. And I’m not real gentle with it.

/ Tooth Bar options? #10  
I've two Piranha's and they are excellent - for soil, sand, gravel.
I would NOT recommend them for rocky soils.