Top and tilt for CT2025?

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #11  
Hmm... My tractor is already ordered. Bobcat describes the remotes as "4 Port Remote Hydraulic Valve (Spring Return and Detent)". I don't know if this means one spring return valve and one detent valve, or are they both spring return with a detent at the end of travel to go into a float mode like a loader? Did not operate any rear implements during the test drive and didn't think to ask (didn't know enough to ask if I'm being honest). Unfortunate if only one of the valves is spring return since anything I intend to do in the near future will require that type. If I get top + tilt, then I would need more ports any way since I want a rear blade with hydraulic angle and offset control. Guess a multiplier with at least 4 sets of ports connected to the spring return valve would be required. So is the other one only good for a power beyond application? Not a terrible thing since I didn't order with a backhoe and don't have those power beyond lines.

They are both spring return with a detent on one of the rear remotes on my CT2540. I’m guessing it is likely the same for your tractor but I may be wrong.

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #12  
They are both spring return with a detent on one of the rear remotes on my CT2540. I’m guessing it is likely the same for your tractor but I may be wrong.

So your valve that has the detent, when not in detent, the lever will spring back to center? (closed position) :confused:

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #13  
They have not contacted me for parts and no I will not sell parts. The parts have to be made, so we are right back to the 24 week lead time.

Maybe try Michigan Iron. It's not mine, probably only tilts to the right, but maybe it will work for you. :confused3:

Is the top lift available sooner if ordering separately?

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #14  
Is the top lift available sooner if ordering separately?
No, none of the cylinders are any quicker to get. Again, a payment basically reserves your place in line to be built. This makes no difference if it is a unit that takes a couple of hours to build, or a couple of days. You have locked your place in the build line, not go in front of others because your unit might be easier to build.

I do not have ANY pre-manufactured off the shelf top links like most of the 3rd party suppliers. I have fabrication that has to be done for each and every unit that I sell.

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #15  
Here is a supplier for some top links, you'll have to measure the length of the the stock top link to match.

I used the 16" to 22 1/2" on my similar sized LS. Works like a charm!

I just ordered a side link from A&I, an SLH01. (should be the same size needed for yours). I should have it next Tuesday.

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #16  
Here is a supplier for some top links, you'll have to measure the length of the the stock top link to match.

I used the 16" to 22 1/2" on my similar sized LS. Works like a charm!

I just ordered a side link from A&I, an SLH01. (should be the same size needed for yours). I should have it next Tuesday.

Thanks for the link, nice looking piece of kit with the valves to prevent creeping. Do you know if they will customize hose lengths? The remotes on the CT2025 are right beside the top link so not a lot of hose needed.

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #17  
This is the hose kit that I got for the top link

ordered a second set for the side link, should be here today. They are great quality, better than I was expecting.

my remotes are at the same height as the top link mount, just inside of the fender. These are plenty long enough to route out of the way.

yes, the top link with the check valve is awesome! I put my box blade through the paces with it and didn't move a millimeter!

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #18  
   / Top and tilt for CT2025? #19  
So your valve that has the detent, when not in detent, the lever will spring back to center? (closed position) :confused:
yes, basically works the same, you can move the lever forward and backwards 95% of the way, and it will still spring return to center. This allows it to be used on a regular 2 way cylinder.
Hey MtnViewRanch, I've quoted a reply from another forum confirming this is the case.

/ Top and tilt for CT2025? #20  
Cool, this would then be a very nice feature to have. (y)

They must have changed them in the last year or so. They did not use to spring back.