Tractor By Net iPhone app

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #1  

BoylermanCT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Montana R2844, New Holland TC29D, Hustler X-One
I bought a new iPad and backed up my old iPad to it, and when I clicked on the TractorByNet app, it said it is no longer in the Apple Store and it won’t let me use it. I searched for it with no luck. Did the app go away? I’m using it on my iPhone to type this message…

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #2  
Yes, it went away. Too bad because it was a very handy app.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #3  
Unfortunately not in the store, as it's my favorite way to use TBN.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #4  
Its starting to have glitches.
As I scroll down it will have the same forums repeatedly and your posting count doesnt always go up with your post.
I wish it was fixed and made available again.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app
Muhammad? Any news on the return of the TractorByNet app in the Apple store?

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #6  
Accordingly to Muhammad on another thread, there are no plans to keep the Iphone TBN app active.

Recommend switching to just using our website through a mobile browser. IPhone app will eventually be discontinued since not that many people use it... about 60-70 per day.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #7  
Not enough money to be made in selling redneck's contact lists ;)

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #8  
I have it on my Iphone, but it sucks and I rarely use it. The issue I have with it is that it doesn't update or keep up with new posts.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #9  
I have few problems with iPhone TBN app. I love it.

/ Tractor By Net iPhone app #10  
I bought a new iPad and backed up my old iPad to it, and when I clicked on the TractorByNet app, it said it is no longer in the Apple Store and it won’t let me use it. I searched for it with no luck. Did the app go away? I’m using it on my iPhone to type this message…
sadly