Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,011  
Been clearing a lot for our new home. Lots of nice oak with a few rocks mixed in

IMG_6837.JPG
IMG_6809.JPG
IMG_6808.JPG
SEZM3366.JPG

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,012  
My 6'x12'x2' deep 5 ton dump trailer should do it.

Attachments

• asset.jpeg
    asset.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 213
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,013  
I don't understand that answer??

I posted,

"I can get" means that's what I can buy it for, as that's what it goes for here...

I was kinda just throwing the price out there cuz others were quoting prices for THEIR area...

SR

Sorry, read that wrong, I never was good at reading/understanding instructions, but I'll stick with my previous post.............

"I can split hardwood here @ $500.00 a cord, anything you want"........... I will accept personal checks, after they cleared, but no Bit Coin.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,014  
So is that for a sawmill, or firewood or what?

Yes, need to sure-up my porch piazza and deck railings, becoming un-safe when I kick it. I plan on sawing all 3 logs up on the 4th,5,6,8,9...............
Right now I'm waiting for a couple video's to upload, make sure you have popcorn.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,015  
Yes, need to sure-up my porch piazza and deck railings, becoming un-safe when I kick it. I plan on sawing all 3 logs up on the 4th,5,6,8,9...............
Right now I'm waiting for a couple video's to upload, make sure you have popcorn.

Well, don't kick it!!!!

(Somebody had to say that. ;) )

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,017  
I got one video done, didn't come out as clear as it should've. Short video of how hard it is to pick logs up with just a bucket, need thumb with forks, maby someday.
Unloading Logs - YouTube

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,018  

Well, don't kick it!!!!

(Somebody had to say that. ;) )

Jstpssng,,, did you play "Doc" on Hee Haw TV show?? That was his line,,,

Doc, it hurts when I twist my knee like this,,,
Doc would reply,,, "WELL, then don't twist it like that!!"

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,019  
I got one video done, didn't come out as clear as it should've. Short video of how hard it is to pick logs up with just a bucket, need thumb with forks, maby someday.
Unloading Logs - YouTube

If that's your idea of "hard", it will be interesting to see how easily you do with a thumb.
That's nice hemlock, how do you get it to grow so straight? We're doing good to get a 16' log.

Jstpssng,,, did you play "Doc" on Hee Haw TV show?? That was his line,,,

Doc, it hurts when I twist my knee like this,,,
Doc would reply,,, "WELL, then don't twist it like that!!"
That's where it came from, I was wondering if anybody would see the connection. (Actually his standard answer was "well then don't do that!")

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #9,020  
Sorry, read that wrong, I never was good at reading/understanding instructions, but I'll stick with my previous post.............

"I can split hardwood here @ $500.00 a cord, anything you want"........... I will accept personal checks, after they cleared, but no Bit Coin.

You read a lot of things wrong . . . sorry folks . . . :)