Trying to determine quick connect coupling type on 3520H

/ Trying to determine quick connect coupling type on 3520H #1  

ning

Elite Member
Tractor
Branson 3520h
I'm setting up a hydraulic pressure gauge to test my Branson 3520H; I'm figuring to get connectors to be able to test at any connection point - or is it sufficient to just choose one?
I'm trying to figure out what the connectors are called so I can get the right ones for the tester.
The dealer said "What you have on that tractor is the ½” agricultural 4000 series type" -- and I think he's correct about the backhoe and TnT, but the FEL (FL25R) connectors are obviously not the same... and when someone's gives me a certain answer that's at least part wrong, I start questioning the entire thing.

The backhoe connector looks like this (1/2" Ag 4000 type, 98% confidence):
BH76 connector.jpg

The TnT connectors have the same profile, though a ball on them (pretty sure the Ag 4000 will work):
TnT connector.jpg

The big question is the FEL connectors:
FL25R connector.jpg

The pipe connection looks like 3/8", and my guess (50% confidence) is that these are 3/8" '600 Series' connectors from the profile.
My 3/8" pioneer 4000 type male end didn't go into the female at all - too large of a diameter by just a bit.

Does anyone know for sure what they used here? The markings on the female connector (FEL end) don't look too useful to me, perhaps someone else will recognize - QC PT3/8 16F.

/ Trying to determine quick connect coupling type on 3520H
Comparing profiles and sizes it appears that the FEL connector is "ISO 7241-1 Series A" 3/8"
(parker 6600 series).

The TnT connector profile is that of the "Ag 4000", while the backhoe has the same profile as the above ISO (parker 6600).

Both of those have the same diameter and front part (other than ball vs pointer) in the 1/2" and I'm told they're interchangeable (?) - but those two styles are 1.5mm diameter different in the 3/8 so definitely not in that size.

Last edited: