/ TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over #1  

lgnxytr

Tractor
TYM T353 HST
hey there folks, first post so lets try and make this simple as possible. So, i know it is winter and freezing temps so already conditions aren't on my side. well i went to start the tractor a week or so ago and it started up just fine. Ran inside to grab some tools to take with me and i come outiside to the tractor not idling! Now when i start it it just bogs out and doesnt wanna go. I make sure to let the glow plugs heat up (sometimes 3 or 4 times when its below 20) and i've checked the obvious things such as, being in neutral, brake and seat safety switches, starter solenoid etc. Now, i am not a very mechanical guy so my knowledge with these machines is very limited. From what i have read im thinking some sort of Relay maybe? im not sure so any help is appreciated. Honestly, just call my cell instead of all this typing my fingers hurt already!

/ TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over #2  
Check your fuel filter to make sure it's not clogged with gelled fuel

/ TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over
   / TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over #4  
You can try. It's best to put a new one in if possible though.

it should be evident if it's gelled; will look waxy

/ TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over
You can try. It's best to put a new one in if possible though.

it should be evident if it's gelled; will look waxy
ok i will check it here after bit and let you know. is it possible theres water in there? My fuel cap was actually off for a day or 2 while it snowed..

/ TYM T353 HST Won't Turn Over #6  
That's a possibility, unless you have a water separator in the fuel system.

Should put some of the red bottle Diesel 911 in the fuel tank too if you think there's some water in there.

I always put some of the silver bottle Power Service treatment in my diesel cans.

in any event, try a new fuel filter - that may fix it. I'd take the time to run out and buy a few fuel filters rather than trying to clean the one you have.