TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #31  
No, haven't sat on or driven one yet. But having never sat on or driven another tractor before, I would have nothing to compare it against. I think I will have to adapt to anything I would buy.

Yes, I have been thinking the same thing about that backhoe. I am thinking a grapple and flail mower might be money better spent right now. I can always buy the backhoe later on if I find I really have a need for one around here.

But tell me more about that "laneshark".....
I've had my t474 for just over a year now. Only 80 hours on it but have put it through the ringer moving/elimination logging debris from our land. I have the HST, which I'm glad I went with over the Kioti DK4710, which was about $3k more. Just recently added a 60" Titan Hydraulic Shift Flail mower which is a game changer. Serves as my mower and bushhog all in one since it eats up to 3" diameter material. Good luck with whatever you chooose.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #32  
Well, here is a question I have. Does TYM mornally include that orange triangle sign that you are supposed to put on back of slow moving vehicles? I didn't get one with mine.
The SMV (Slow Moving Vehicle) triangle reflector is required by law for any motorized self propelled tractor that travels at less than 25 mph, is what I was told by a Washingotn State Patrolman.
Was also told that this went into affect nationwise in 2016?
Supposed to be mounted from 2' to 6' in height above the ground.
So read the citation.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #33  
The SMV (Slow Moving Vehicle) triangle reflector is required by law for any motorized self propelled tractor that travels at less than 25 mph, is what I was told by a Washingotn State Patrolman.
Was also told that this went into affect nationwise in 2016?
Supposed to be mounted from 2' to 6' in height above the ground.
So read the citation.
I call BS. Not you, but the patrolman. State laws, not federal. OSHA has standards regulations on what signs look like and recommend the 25 mph thing. Technically, you are supposed to remove it if you are off road, but visible from the road. OSHA can mandate that for businesses that fall under their jurisdiction. That all being said, I think most, if not all states have adopted similar regulations for consistency.

For the original question, I didn't get one with my tractor or my UTV. Tractor is less likely to see any road time. UTV will run along our county road...max of about 3/4 of a mile. I doubt the speed limit exceeds 25 mph.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy
Well, here is a question I have. Should I be able to use the joystick to raise and lower the loader AND roll the bucket (or in my case the pallet forks) at the same time? Basically move the joystick to the "corners" of travel and activate both functions concurrently?

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #35  
Mine won't.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #36  
Well, here is a question I have. Should I be able to use the joystick to raise and lower the loader AND roll the bucket (or in my case the pallet forks) at the same time? Basically move the joystick to the "corners" of travel and activate both functions concurrently?

I don't know about TYM, so take this for what it's worth. To make such a movement on my Kioti I have to feather it just right; it's not nearly as large a sweet spot as my old Deere had. Perhaps you have to find that real tight and right spot?

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #37  
I can do it a bit. I figured failure is as likely my problem. I think it may be as you say some have a narrower space where both move.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #38  
I can, but it takes a practiced hand to find the sweet spot. It doesn't do it fast, but it will. It helps to have the rpms up to 1800-2000.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #40  
Well, here is a question I have. Does TYM mornally include that orange triangle sign that you are supposed to put on back of slow moving vehicles? I didn't get one with mine.
I did not get one either :(